Main Menu

2000AD artwork

Started by Fatboydale, 24 November, 2012, 10:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

Some unusual gems there Dale...Dobbyns pages from 'Thargs Dragon Tales' are very nice at that price.

Have sent you an email regarding a Vector 13 page!

W. R. Logan

Whilst many collectors may wait patiently for art to come up for sale or even contact artists to see if they have a particular page to sell I think I've just seen the most proactive way of trying to get a page your desperate for.
There's a sticker on the back of a framed page from 'America' I've just seen that must win that accolade  :-)

Link Prime

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 22 June, 2013, 03:58:53 PM
Whilst many collectors may wait patiently for art to come up for sale or even contact artists to see if they have a particular page to sell I think I've just seen the most proactive way of trying to get a page your desperate for.
There's a sticker on the back of a framed page from 'America' I've just seen that must win that accolade  :-)

Go on then...

W. R. Logan

Edited Version of sticker:

In the event of John Wagner kicking the bucket, I would like to purchase this picture.

Link Prime

If it gets in the way of an obsessive collector, even death may die!

Fatboydale

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 23 June, 2013, 01:44:57 PM

Edited Version of sticker:

In the event of John Wagner kicking the bucket, I would like to purchase this picture.

lol there really is some terrible collectors out there ....and in my defense , John did say he would not part with the art and if something happen to him i should contact his estate ...i just took a proactive measure ... 

Link Prime

Fatboydale

Looking to sell a Tharg's Future Shock page by Mones from 2000ad issue 410 , it has been cut in half and then put back together before it was printed .... if you see where the tipex line is .... offers

Fatboydale

page 3 also available ...offers

Fatboydale

Fatboydale

found a stack of recent pages of Dredd by Various artists ...drop me a line if you want a list .. fatboydale@ntlworld.com

Fatboydale

Looking to sell these original Quality house stats .... no original artwork ( i think ... i have seen ink , but guess from in house work ...not the original artist ) ...

So a cheap option for a classic cover

Make me an offer .... 

glassstanley

Is Gibson's Sam Slade surrounded by McMahon's droids in that last picture?

hippynumber1

I couldn't put my finger on what was weird about that cover but I think you've just hit the nail on the head!

matty_ae

Hi dale
Sent you a pm
Let me know if you cant see it cos i cant see it in the sent folder.