Main Menu

Glasgow Comic Con 2013

Started by Satanist, 12 January, 2013, 01:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

If I recall it sold out well in advance in previous years.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dredd Head

Ok thanks I'll have a check on the web

Proudhuff

Huzzah, The Memsabib has just informed me we will not be on a Grand Tour of our country estates at this time so, I'll be there, might even splash out (ooer) on a hotel!
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Weekend ticket booked. Let's hope no family events get in the way.

I'm slowly working up to seeing if Mrs Tips will buy me staying overnight in Glasgow rather than staggering home half pissed on the last train...

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 20 April, 2013, 09:32:09 PM
Weekend ticket booked. Let's hope no family events get in the way.

I'm slowly working up to seeing if Mrs Tips will buy me staying overnight in Glasgow rather than staggering home half pissed on the last train...

Let her know what YOU'LL be expecting when you get home and she's bound to shell out for you to stay in Weegeeville
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

My favourite trick to avoid getting shouted at when I come home pissed us not to ry and sneak in quietly but rather to be as loud as possible and sing "Love Machine" as loud as I can. Invariably when I get upstairs the missus is fast asleep  and nothing seems to wake her.

Tiplodocus

Anyway its agreed. Cheap hotel here I come.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 24 April, 2013, 08:04:04 PM
Anyway its agreed. Cheap hotel here I come.

Tips, could you PM me which cheapie you got? I'm tempted to stay overnight but afeared it will bite into my beer money too much.

DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Me too. Me and my bruvva are coming to this. Drinking2. Our wives don't want us back when we go out together
Lock up your spoons!

judgerussell

So what pub are we all meeting up in? It'll be easy to recognise each other, we'll all probably be wearing dredd t-shirts. :lol:

Proudhuff

Quote from: judgerussell on 28 April, 2013, 09:18:28 PM
So what pub are we all meeting up in? It'll be easy to recognise each other, we'll all probably be wearing dredd t-shirts. :lol:

There's a bar in the place isn't there? we could meet there...
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

Tips, Huff- any heads up on a cheapie place to stay in Weegieland would be much appreciated...
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Dog Deever

I found a backpackers hostel not too far away, I can book online and everything- only, there is no hint given as to cost and finding a phone number for the place is proving damned near impossible. Christ, how can cheap accommodation be so so bloody hard to pin down in this day and age? The collective information of the entire of human existence at our finger-tips. Except for viewers in Glasgow, where such things as 'contact details' and 'cost' seem to hold little meaning. No wonder the bus station is full o junkies and pissheads overnight!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

I, Cosh

What one are you looking at Dog?

There's the eurohostel in the city centre, which I used to live in when it was halls of residence and looks to be about £15.

https://www.euro-hostels.co.uk/glasgow
We never really die.

Richmond Clements