Main Menu

FEBRUARY ART COMP - 2000AD MASTERPIECES

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 February, 2013, 04:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

A beard and a happy stick on that one and you are done

JayzusB.Christ

:lol:

EDIT:  Though that top one looks disturbingly like me when I was in my early twenties  :|
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

allistermac

This is my work in progress a tribute to Michelangelo Buonarroti's Sistene Chapel ceiling.

CrazyFoxMachine

Allistermac :O Incredible - !!!

There's only a week left and there's all to play for - ! Gettem in!

strontium71

Quote from: allistermac on 17 February, 2013, 09:21:38 AM
This is my work in progress a tribute to Michelangelo Buonarroti's Sistene Chapel ceiling.

You have to wonder why this hasn't been used as a Prog cover yet!
...because I hate you.

Albion

Well, it's no masterpiece, but here's my crappy effort.
I tried to do Mega City One in the style of L S Lowry, and this happened.....

Loosely based on this....

The Fever Van by L S Lowry
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

CrazyFoxMachine

*BUMP* only four days left - a half-finished entry is better than none at all - !!!!

Stu101

Here's my Van Gogh inspired Artrage painting of the best character in 2000ad, the wonderful Mega City One!

Hope you  enjoy, and that the file size isn't too large.

Ghastly McNasty

Nice work Stu.

Here's my effort. American Gothic.

Jon

simontm

Told you I'd find the final copy of The Birth of Dirty Frank in Botticelli Block  :D

Beadle68

another great comp with high standard entries , sadly still not had time to put pen to paper due to work and family commitments if I get a few hours spare this afternoon will try and do it. Thanks for the earlier post vzzbux it gave me a few good ideas.Must say the standard on here is outstanding, love looking at em all each month  :)

CrazyFoxMachine

Brilliant stuff everyone! :D Voting starts MIDNIGHT TOMORROW

Eme

allistermac

Some great entries so far, I've almost finished inking mine. I'll post my black and white illustration once it's done. Hoping to colour it time permitting.