Main Menu

FS: Lost Girls by Alan Moore/Dredd roleplaying game/SNES/Wii

Started by Trout, 12 February, 2013, 12:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Hello! With just one week to go before I move out of my house, I'm down to the last few bits and pieces I want to sell. I have been eBaying but time is now short so I thought I'd try here first. Anyone want a bargain?

Lost Girls by Alan Moore and Melinda Gebbie

Probably the perviest comic I have ever owned, this is still a very lovely set. It's the hardcover box set with a slipcase and it's in splendid condition. Be warned that its content is very adult. It's all yours for a tenner plus postage. If you want a pic or a more accurate price, let me know.

The Judge Dredd roleplaying game

This is the original one from waaaaaay back when. The little card characters have all been cut out and folded like you were supposed to, and the books and box are included. I've no idea what to ask - a token sum plus postage would seem fine.

Nintendo Wii console

This won't work in Canada so it has to go. All the bits are there, plus games including MarioKart (with steering wheel) and Just Dance. Game will give me about £40 all in so if you want to beat that price then let me know.

SNES

There's an old SNES here, too, with a couple of games. One is MarioKart which I'm told is worth a few quid. Any offers? It all worked the last time I tried it.

Other gaming stuff

I've unearthed a box with more consoles and games in it, including a PS One, PS2. It includes the Dredd games for PS One (no box or instructions) and the Dredd PS2 Game. There's also a Gameboy Advance and some other bits. Again, it's all yours for whatever you think.

I should be in Glasgow at the weekend for this night out, so I'm happy to bring any of this stuff along. This is the end of two years of clearing out my house. What an undertaking!

Cheers

- Trout

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Trout

Yup. [spoiler]You filthy bastard.[/spoiler]  ;)

PM me and we'll sort it out. Give me a day or two to get to the post office.

Dandontdare

I misread the title of this and thought someone had produced a Lost Girls roleplaying game - now that WOULD be pervy!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Dandontdare on 12 February, 2013, 12:40:56 PM
I misread the title of this and thought someone had produced a Lost Girls roleplaying game - now that WOULD be pervy!

I have to admit so did I - that was why I originally clicked!  :lol:
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

Whereas I clicked because I read it as 'Lost Girls Judge Dredd Roleplaying" and thought "jeeezuz Molcher give it a rest, first he's gay, now he's a paedo..."

It's some quality comics, but I can see why you wouldn't want it in your luggage at immigration..

Molch-R

Quote from: TordelBack on 12 February, 2013, 12:55:59 PM
Whereas I clicked because I read it as 'Lost Girls Judge Dredd Roleplaying" and thought "jeeezuz Molcher give it a rest, first he's gay, now he's a paedo..."

Stop looking at my work plan, that's private!!!!

;)

ming

Hey Mike - I'd love to take the Dredd RPG off your hands if it's still available... In a few years, the boys'd love it!  Let me know and I'll sort a UK address and payment asap.
Cheers,
David

Trout

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.