Main Menu

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 12 May, 2013, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dracula1

Looks like Mr. Stan Lee is in ep. 13 . . . a possible Shield Agent or Centipede villian?  :lol:

JOE SOAP

It'll likely be cancelled at the end of next season, coinciding with the events of The Winter Soldier, and replaced by Peggy Carter.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen (the Actual show runners) have stated that they have a two year Myth Arc in place!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Grant Goggans

This wouldn't be the first Whedon show to get canceled with its "myth arc" in place.

Dark Jimbo

I don't know what 'myth arc' means but it sounds wanky as hell.
@jamesfeistdraws

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from TVTropes
QuoteLike a Story Arc, but longer — spanning the entire series.

A Story Arc is "an ongoing storyline", according to TVTropes!!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Hawkmumbler

Lady Sith will be in episode 16.

dracula1

Stan the Man and now Wonder Woman wannabe Sith  to star in up and coming episodes, this gets better by the Week for Marvel. And on the other hand Warner drags its feet and delays Superman vs  Batfleck :-(

Theblazeuk

Hawkmumbler

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night

Dudley

Goaty

Lady Sif of Thor will appears in Episode 15...

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night