Main Menu

This is DARK JUSTICE by John Wagner and Greg Staples - the Dark Judges return to

Started by Molch-R, 16 May, 2013, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: dodsy on 20 May, 2013, 05:03:20 PM
Going by the Psi judges by his bed (whoever she may be)...

It's Anderson.

Firstly it looks like the Hall of Justice is making a comeback between now and Dark Justice, judging by the first panel (that or this whole page is a flashback, which doesn't really go along with my theory. so...).
...Which is why I think the first panel can't be a flashback because wasn't the Hall of Justice was destroyed before the Dark Judges were released, wasn't it?

You're labouring under a missapprehension, chap. The Hall of Justice is fine and dandy - massive chunks of The Cold Deck have since been set there, for a start; the Statue of Judgement was destroyed, as was the Academy of Law - were you thinking of one of those?
@jamesfeistdraws

Steve Green

Frank

Quote from: Judge Jack on 20 May, 2013, 04:22:29 PM
In prog 1789, Logan says to Beeny; "They're sending someone from PSI-Division to see me. Some healer. Guess that'll help". So that person was Anderson, then. But this looks absolutely killer, doesnt it. Roll on 2014!

Anderson was the lady who helped cure Yassa Povey of the Phobia, Nausea and Nightmares (prog 702-706) left over from his own touch from Death's retinue. Anderson described Yassa as having a spook in residence and was able to track him by tuning into his nightmares, so that's all nice and precedenty.

Bat King

Wow, that page tells us a lot without saying a word...

So much we can all ponder 'pon...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Dodsy

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 20 May, 2013, 05:14:53 PM
Going by the Psi judges by his bed (whoever she may be)...

It's Anderson.

Firstly it looks like the Hall of Justice is making a comeback between now and Dark Justice, judging by the first panel (that or this whole page is a flashback, which doesn't really go along with my theory. so...).
...Which is why I think the first panel can't be a flashback because wasn't the Hall of Justice was destroyed before the Dark Judges were released, wasn't it?

You're labouring under a missapprehension, chap. The Hall of Justice is fine and dandy - massive chunks of The Cold Deck have since been set there, for a start; the Statue of Judgement was destroyed, as was the Academy of Law - were you thinking of one of those?

You are totally right sir, I'm not getting them mixed up per say (I know the difference lol) just getting mixed up which one is still standing and which one isn't.

The rest of the theory still stands though...
Twitter - @dodsy84

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

TordelBack

Steve Green

Well, if you go by her tombstone I think she was born in 2080, so it would make her what 54/55?

But as with Dredd, there's all sorts of fudges as to how people appear to look compared to their physical age.

Rejuve jobs, psychic projections etc, and there's the illegal Stookie already established as a de-aging drug.

Even the lady that PJ Maybe was shacked was around a 100 and looked about 70.

Frank

Quote from: Steve Green on 21 May, 2013, 06:20:00 PM
as with Dredd, there's all sorts of fudges as to how people appear to look compared to their physical age.

If you take a look at family photographs and see how your parents and grandparents looked in their thirties, then compare how you and your friends look at the same age, you can understand how improvements in diet, health and prosperity can make relating physical appearance to chronological age in individuals quite difficult.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: sauchie on 21 May, 2013, 06:35:39 PM
Quote from: Steve Green on 21 May, 2013, 06:20:00 PM
as with Dredd, there's all sorts of fudges as to how people appear to look compared to their physical age.

If you take a look at family photographs and see how your parents and grandparents looked in their thirties, then compare how you and your friends look at the same age, you can understand how improvements in diet, health and prosperity can make relating physical appearance to chronological age in individuals quite difficult.

Yup. And if, as Wagner says, in MC-1, 70 is the new 40, then Anderson's (best guess) 50 is what? 25? 30?

W. R. Logan

Frank