Main Menu

JUNE ART COMP - THE STRIPS THAT TIME FORGOT

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 June, 2013, 08:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malicious

Not to really stressed man. Just wanted to draw em. Maybe just do the two colored ones. I think I got one vote last time I entered so I'm not stressed about wining! Haha

By the way if some one wants an idea for a last minute pic, Soul gun, I think it was called that any how. Rad strip! Pyscodelic, pistol to the head stuff.

Love this topic btw... !!
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Malicious

Noice Finn btw! That helmet is a mofo to draw from the side!
Malicious
www.malicious.com.au

Dash Decent

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 22 June, 2013, 12:29:56 PM
Malicious are you SURE you want to enter three separate things?! It'll split up your vote like nobody's business.

I think the best solution is to pretend I entered that brilliant Maniac 5 piece.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Richmond Clements

GrudgeJohnDeed

Thanks very much! and thanks for crazy fox for posting it for me. I hope you like pixel art!

SaintofKillers

Some amazing entries here guys! I was going to do a Kola Kommmandos one.. But have had zero time...
I can't really remember what happened in the strip mind... Haha...

Good luck to those who have entered!

Steven Denton

Beadle68

:o blood hell guys are u sure this is not a professional artist comp because in my book they all could go in the prog and not look out of place, seriously you are all that good. Yet again time is my enemy wanted to do meltdown man also my handle on xbox live if any of you lot go on there , may get a sketch done but if not good luck you lot  :)  .

Dark Jimbo

Apologies for the following shoddiness. This is the third entry I started for this, but the only one I finished. I spent a couple of days working on a Rain Dogs pin-up then a stomach virus wiped me out for a week, and when I recovered I'd lost all enthusiasm for finishing it for some reason. So I knocked this up quickly instead. Better some sort of entry than no entry.

@jamesfeistdraws

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Skullmo

Ugh - I always forget how long art takes!
It's a joke. I was joking.

allistermac

Some excellent entries again this month, brings back some fond memories of past strips. My picture is based on Hewligan's Haircut by Peter Miligan and Jamie Hewlett.

Skullmo

The Burning Man - by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra. A great idea for a story, about a very cool looking hitman who has been poisoned with a slow acting toxin, and has to find his killers before he dies.

Unfortunately there was only one episode made as it was originally intended for the aborted Earthside 8 comic. I wish 2000ad had continued this story!

Painted in acrylic on A4 paper. No computer trickery involved!  :D

Skullmo

This art come to you with full approval by Carlos Ezquerra! :D

Simon Beigh

Good lord that is a fine but of artistry, sir... Wow... Nice job!

Must have taken bloody hours...