Main Menu

Boarder lookalikes

Started by I, Cosh, 29 August, 2013, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

So, I'm sitting in one of Basel's more progressive, lefty hostelries (punk bands in the basement every Thursday) and one of the boys working here is the spit of our very own Dog Deever. I was pretty confused until he started speaking perfect English!
We never really die.

Proudhuff

perfect English? couldnae beoor boy...

Talking of boarder lookalikees:

the Chuckle Bros at the Edinburgh Fringe
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

So, this isn't a thread about how I look like George Clooney?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Frank

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 30 August, 2013, 12:37:12 PM
So, this isn't a thread about how I look like George Clooney?

Frances Forbes Clunie, maybe. According the wicked tongues of cruel harpies, I remind them of Steve Buscemi in Reservoir Dogs and the dissolute version of Peter Parker when he's under the influence of the black suit in Spiderman 3. Since I tip waitresses and can't dance, I suppose that means the only resemblances are the rat-like features and the stupid haircut, respectively.

JOE SOAP has to carry a letter from the Garda Commissioner which attests he's not actually Channing Tatum, just to stop him getting mobbed every time he goes out the door.

Dog Deever

Quote from: The Cosh on 29 August, 2013, 11:27:41 PM
So, I'm sitting in one of Basel's more progressive, lefty hostelries (punk bands in the basement every Thursday) and one of the boys working here is the spit of our very own Dog Deever. I was pretty confused until he started speaking perfect English!

hahahahah! Whissatyer sayin' abootme, min?
Bloody terrible state o' affairs when yer ain countrymen canna fathom yer brogue.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Don't see it myself, but I've been told more than once that he looks like me...

Lock up your spoons!

The Enigmatic Dr X

And this could be anyone.

But it is in fact our erstwhile piscine leader, King Trout. Now departed, as they don't have the internets in Canada.

Lock up your spoons!

Link Prime

I share more than a first name with Ricky Gervais <shudder>

JOE SOAP

Quote from: sauchie on 30 August, 2013, 01:48:53 PM
JOE SOAP has to carry a letter from the Garda Commissioner which attests he's not actually Channing Tatum, just to stop him getting mobbed every time he goes out the door.

I'm afraid it's a little more tragic than magic for this Mike.

Proudhuff

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 30 August, 2013, 07:02:21 PM
And this could be anyone.

But it is in fact our erstwhile piscine leader, King Trout. Now departed, as they don't have the internets in Canada.

scary but true...

and then there is everyone else here:

DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Proudhuff on 02 September, 2013, 12:53:07 PM
scary but true...

Even all those non-alienated women that lurk here longing for a relevant thread title to swing their way?

Colin YNWA

HEY no way can you get away with saying that. NO WAY OUT OF ORDER... my t-shirts green. GREEN got it, never blue. Bah!

Proudhuff

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 02 September, 2013, 01:45:05 PM
scary but true...

Even all those non-alienated women that lurk here longing for a relevant thread title to swing their way?

non-alienated women? there's some left?
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!