Main Menu

MARS ATTACKS JUDGE DREDD #2

Started by blackmocco, 10 October, 2013, 02:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Down the Tubes have a variant Mars Attack cover on display, showing Stan Lee (the 'nuff said one) as a Judge.

(Well, he's meant to be a Judge but he's obviously a jimp, given his name badge has his Christian name rather than his surname, and he's got writing on his glove.)

http://i0.wp.com/downthetubes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/MarsAttacks-JD-03-Lee-Expo-Variant.jpg
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

COMMANDO FORCES

That was shown about a month ago. It's a Retail Exclusive variant for Comikaze, bit of a bugger or what!

SuperSurfer

Quote from: Dash Decent on 03 November, 2013, 03:44:31 AM
Well, he's meant to be a Judge but he's obviously a jimp, given his name badge has his Christian name rather than his surname, and he's got writing on his glove.
Jewish name, surely? Well old English to be precise. I'm never sure how people of non-Christian origin feel about their names being referred to as Christian. Not that Stan the Man would read this thread and be offended. Apologies for my threadjacking and pedantry. 

Judge Brian

Quote from: James Stacey on 25 October, 2013, 09:13:57 AM
I suspect Al had more fun writing Mumblettis lines than I had deciphering them, but still a fun comic that feels Dredd in the way the other abortion of a comic doesn't. Well done team.

I don't spend the time deciphering the lines. It interrupts the flow of the story. I also don't bother reading Middenface's lines in the old S/D files unless it's just him & Johny taliking.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me