Main Menu

Comics and Collectables for sale!

Started by willthemightyW, 06 November, 2013, 06:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willthemightyW

Hello! Okay, so I need some space, and have a lot of stuff to get rid of, be it statues, comics, or... whatever! A lot of this I'm getting rid of for below what seems to be the going rate, and before I put it on eBay I thought I'd give all of you a look in first! Here goes:

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE GREEN LANTERN STATUE: £50 (Like new, with (opened) box, been on display for just under a year.
BLACKEST NIGHT GREEN LANTERN COLOUR SPECTRUM RING SET (the light up ones not the promotional give away ones): £50 (again, like new, in box, inexplicably expensive everywhere, about £100 on amazon)
SPAWN COMPENDIUM: £20 (New TPB, collects issues 1-50 of Spawn)
CLASSIC JOHN BYRNE'S NEXT MEN: £10 (New TPB, collects Next Men issues 0-6)
GEOFF JOHNS' THE FLASH OMNIBUS VOL.1: £20 (new HC collecting the start of Johns' run on the flash from issues 164-167, plus THE FLASH: OUR WORLDS AT WAR #1, THE FLASH: IRON HEIGHTS and THE FLASH SECRET FILES #3)

There will be more to come. If you're interested in anything please PM me, some of the prices are negotiable (i.e Green Lantern ring set) and in terms of P&P, for the smaller books it will be free, and for other larger items it will vary, but shouldn't go above £5. Transactions can be handled in whatever way is best for you, though preferably it will be done through Paypal.

Many thanks,

Will

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.