strontium71

I'm just glad they haven't put 13 variant covers out  :o
...because I hate you.

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Taryn Tailz

Hawkmumbler

Link Prime

Someone make this the next art comp...show 'em how it's done.

TordelBack

Steve Green

Link Prime

Proudhuff

dear god, what have we done to deserve that lot?
DDT did a job on me

Steve Green

Well, I for one can't get enough of these slightly identical pictures of slightly whitedead-faced white guys with slightly rubbish Judge names.

More, I say!

Beeks

I'm just waiting for Judge Hanky the Christmas Poo
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Steve Green

They're no more ridiculous or camp than the original foursome. Just unnecessary really, and too specific in what they are.

Having a specific medical condition as a Judge is a bit weird - especially something like Fistula.

Anyway, it's given me a laugh. I don't read the main IDW strip and we've got Dark Justice this year.

It's just a shame they didn't take a leaf out of Rich and Conor's Dark Judgement, which for my money has been the best treatment of the Dark Judges have been since Necropolis.

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

JayzusB.Christ

I haven't looked at the last few pages of this thread, but I'm hoping the new Dark Judge team includes a half-naked pirate and a rubber johnny full of guts. Fingers crossed, anyway
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"