Judge Mass.

Judge Tumour.

Judge Lump.

Judge Malignant.

Judge Melanoma.

These all taken?
"Trust we"

ming

In keeping with the Spinal Tap theme, I hope at least one of the new Dark Judges gets stuck in his cheap, plasticky dimension-hopping cocoon and has to be freed by some of the others with angle grinders and crowbars.  I expect nothing less from this nugget of pure gold!

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Skullmo

Quote from: Skullmo on 12 March, 2014, 03:03:59 PM
Can we also have 9 new judge dredds?
Underground Dredd
Space Dredd
Action Grip Dredd
Classic Dredd
Low Salt Dredd
Bedtime Dredd
Bathtime Dredd (with squirting lawgiver)
Edible Dredd
Natty Dredd

Steve Green

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Frank

Space Dredd, Bathtime Dredd

Rob Williams has already written those two (Titan & Scavengers). He may be sponsored by Hasbro.

Recrewt

Proudhuff

Quote from: sauchie on 12 March, 2014, 05:20:02 PM

Rob Williams has already written those two (Titan & Scavengers). He may be sponsored by Hasbro.

Those are two action figures that should be getting produced!!
DDT did a job on me

Skullmo

Quote from: sauchie on 12 March, 2014, 05:20:02 PM

Just what I was thinking! Although Nuclear Holocaust Hazmat Dredd may not be the most kid friendly toy!

judda fett

"Nuclear Holocaust Hazmat Dredd", for kids, 'Glow in the Dark Dredd'.

Steve Green

Recrewt

Ha! I never really noticed it before, but do you think Mr Flint had a Buzz Lightyear around when he designed Space Dredd?

Goaty

Quote from: Skullmo on 13 March, 2014, 02:29:38 PM
Just what I was thinking! Although Nuclear Holocaust Hazmat Dredd may not be the most kid friendly toy!

You can with BioShock Big Daddy?

Ghost MacRoth

Just read the 'reveal' of the new Dark Judges.  I can't help but feel that IDW have missed the mark by miles on this one. 

[spoiler]Judge Choke....not bad, if a tad obvious.

Judge FISTULA??  Really???

Judge Burroghs.....because he 'burrows'....must have taken hours to come up with that one.

Judge Skinner...fair enough, bit of a 'Wild Bill' from silence of the lambs thing going on.

Judge Sleep.....lame.

Judge Metastasis.......whatever.[/spoiler]

And there's more to come unfortunately.  Death was a great character, the addition of Fear, Fire, and Mortis only added to the awesomeness.  Phobia and Nausia may not have pleased everyone, but they still fit with the general feel of the Dark Judges.  These new ones are just SUPER LAME.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!