Main Menu

Upcoming Gigs

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 23 April, 2014, 11:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Saw Deerhoof at the Brudenell Social Club - Leeds last night. They were bloody exceptional - as ever.

Sideshow Bob

Very much looking forward to seeing The Stranglers again at Manchester Academy on March 21st...

Saw them last year at the same venue,  and they were just amazing. A fabulously 'tight' band and very loud...
Wonderful stuff.

Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Karl Stephan

We bought tickets to see Laibach at Electric Ballroom in London in April. Saw them at Tate Modern a couple of years back. Amazing show.

Jacqusie

Saw the Maccabees  in Sheffield at the Leadmill for the 6music warm up & they were outstanding!

Looking forward to Friday & the Charlatans in that there Manc - av it!

Si

Albion

Primus play their Charlie and the Chocolate Factory album, and other Primus treats, at Brixton Academy on June 23rd.
I am not missing that.  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Third Estate Ned

MASTODON

Got the tickets today for a gig in June. Well pleased because I couldn't make their gig last November and I never thought they'd pass by here so soon after. It's always difficult to convince anyone I know to come and see heavier gigs but this time I managed it so the added bonus is I won't be Johnny No Mates. Seeing gigs alone is no fun at all.

Let's see if I convince anyone to see Napalm Death when they come here in May.

amines2058

Managed to get tickets fro me and the boy to see Muse on their mini tour. Tickets released (Pre-sale) Wed just gone, gig next Thursday at Newport Centre (My home town!). 
Last time I saw them was in a 35,000 capacity tour at Coventry Ricoh Arena so it will be nice to see them toned down in this smaller environment! The boy is the fan but I am quickly gaining an appreciation for their musicianship and showmanship as they are extremely good live!

Keef Monkey

This week I'm off to Vessels tomorrow night, should be a corker as they're always pretty special live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-TxTpljico

Got a Dylan Moran show the following night too so looking forward to that!

CrazyFoxMachine

Kanye West to headline Glastonbury - tremendously good news as it'll keep all the douches away from the smaller stages :D

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Jacqusie

Wolf Alice tonight at the Leadmill in Sheffield...

...Great band frenetic energy, so think I'll leave the stage diving to the kids with my dodgy knee's...

;)

Jacqusie

The great voice that is Nadine Shah is this weeks musical gigette.

I'm seeing her at the Deaf Institute in Manchester, which I've never been to, but will be around my 15th venue in that fair city to watch gigs. looking forward to it, she's got a hell of a set of pipes...

Si

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: DaveGYNWA on 14 January, 2015, 08:03:28 PM
Just 2 Anathema gigs lined up so far - first in March @ Winchester Cathedral, doing an 2 hour acoustic set and looking forward to that. Second in April, up in London, and that's going to be a doozy - will be covering all their musical output back to their death/doom origins and will have guest appearances from ex-members of the band.

Got the 2nd of these coming up on Thursday - and now that they've been on the tour for a few days, the setlist has made its way to setlist.fm

28 songs over 3 sets, starting with recent material and going back through the albums all the way to the first releases (EPs included) Based on the content of set 3, it's going to be a cracker.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Fungus

Wire, King Tut's in a couple of weeks. Nice.

Will cleanse the palate after Simple Minds last week in Edinburgh. Not terrible, but also, not my kinda thing. You do get a sensational receding hairline view from the Upper Circle.

PlanetReplicas

Garbage, Brixton Acadamy, in November.

Treat for Mrs Planet Replicas, and a cracking venue to boot.
( we had our first date there- an all nighter with the Chemical Bros playing their album 'live', and The Prodigy headlining)

www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas