Main Menu

The Walking Dead - Season 5 - SPOILERS!

Started by Goaty, 07 July, 2014, 08:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabs

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 05 November, 2014, 11:01:32 PM
Quote from: Muscleman on 05 November, 2014, 07:44:26 PM

But sometimes, it can take one person or a group of people to try and take advantage of the status quo. I'm sure there are plenty of cases throughout history of this being the case...

Yep, I think it's called politics.

It is a good essay, though, isn't it?  i found it through cracked.com, the source of pretty much every single thing I know.

Yeah it is!  :D

Didn't realise it was via Cracked.com though. Interesting!
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

ThryllSeekyr

Was there ever a musical based on this show?

Grugz

a slightly weaker episode this week , glenn and Maggie underused and the Abraham arc/flashback not executed very well,[spoiler]I read somewhere that there was a scene cut where it explained the men he was killing with beans were friends that had raped his wife and kids [/spoiler]
  hopefully back to the hospital next week to see what carol and beth are up to?
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: Grugz on 11 November, 2014, 11:51:57 AM
hopefully back to the hospital next week to see what carol and beth are up to?

Yup - back to the hospital next week.

Sneaky peek clip that has got things-a-buzzing Beth-wise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_tN0eHkg0
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Link Prime

I have to admit- I was disappointed with Eugene's reveal.
Having something different from the comics could have worked out far more interesting.

The character is likely now resigned to being a [spoiler]bullet maker[/spoiler], as his on-paper counterpart.

Theblazeuk

Yeah. Possibly [spoiler]Eugene [/spoiler]just dying before they ever [spoiler]found out the truth[/spoiler], leaving them wondering...?

Rog69

I was a little disappointed with [spoiler]Eugene's reveal too, I was hoping that maybe they would do something different, it must have been pretty obvious even to those that don't read the comic that he was full of shit[/spoiler]

And that preview clip, [spoiler]I think it is a bit of a fake out and that isn't Beth going on the bonfire (unless she jumped off the roof when she heard how little her big sister seems to care about her disappearance :)).[/spoiler]

Theblazeuk

Hah! I had almost forgotten Maggie was related to Beth.

Ghastly McNasty

Quote from: Link Prime on 11 November, 2014, 04:15:44 PM
The character is likely now resigned to being a [spoiler]bullet maker[/spoiler], as his on-paper counterpart.

=Zombie Fodder.

The lady he was getting chummy with as well look like she's destined for a biting

Rog69

Another good episode this week, a couple of little easter eggs with the statue in the van (Lost reference) and the tank from the first episode.[spoiler] I'm not sure how the van landed that way up though![/spoiler]

Some of the zombie action was in-tents too.

Mabs

Quote from: Rog69 on 19 November, 2014, 04:22:50 PM
Another good episode this week, a couple of little easter eggs with the statue in the van (Lost reference) and the tank from the first episode.[spoiler] I'm not sure how the van landed that way up though![/spoiler]

Some of the zombie action was in-tents too.

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well! We clearly see it nosediving,  but somehow straightens itself for the impact. Very convenient indeed!

Other than that I thought it was another terrific episode. Daryl is awesome!  :D
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Proteus4

My opinion is not to be trusted: I think Last Action Hero is AWESOME. And What Women Want.

Theblazeuk

This last episode really annoyed me. So obvious the whole time! Why does everyone always [spoiler]trust the people they have handcuffed[/spoiler] so much.

COMMANDO FORCES

Perhaps she could hear the music and just wanted to help out. I would've cuffed them to a solid, fixed object, gagged and blindfolded them. Then again I'd survive the coming zombie apocalypse ;)

Rog69

Another great episode apart from [spoiler]the aforementioned stupidity of Sascha. I don't understand why the escaping cop didn't at least try to get free from his bonds before legging it either, he could have helped himself to Sascha's rifle while he was at it instead of choosing to run out into the zombie infested city towards a probable gunfight with his hands tied behind his back.

Did anyone else notice someone walking around in the background when Sascha was talking to the cop? I was trying to work out who else was supposed to be there but think this might have been a cock -up.[/spoiler]