Main Menu

Mezco Judge Dredd!

Started by Grugz, 22 July, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreddzilla

I'll definitely be picking up a few of those LM'S. I'll probably display the Blue uniform JD in a standing pose like in that background and have the Black JD sitting on the LM.

Pete Wells

Is the black uniform one available to buy anywhere yet?

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Pete Wells on 07 February, 2015, 09:17:50 AM
For all we know the one people have been pre ordering IS the blue one as mezco has not specified which is which?

Dreddzilla

Mezco has announced the upcoming Lawmaster will have Lights and Sounds.

COMMANDO FORCES

Mardroid

The Dredd figure has a string in his back you can pull out which activates recordings from the movie.

He says "I knew you'd say that." and "double whammy!" apparently.

inkymonkey

Quote from: Mardroid on 11 February, 2015, 07:36:33 PM
The Dredd figure has a string in his back you can pull out which activates recordings from the movie.

He says "I knew you'd say that." and "double whammy!" apparently.

You're a eeeevvvil man.  :P

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 11 February, 2015, 01:46:12 AM
Mezco has announced the upcoming Lawmaster will have Lights and Sounds.

Resistance... crumbling....
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dreddzilla

Thought I'd share this here.

http://thefwoosh.com/2015/02/toy-fair-15-mezco-one12-collective

The cool news around Dredd (for me anyway) is that Mezco intends to produce his bike as well! That's right–that prototype on display with the figure isn't just for atmosphere; they want to get that sweet ride into our hands. The price point and delivery is still under consideration–it could come separately, or in a pack with a variant of the Dredd figure–but they definitely don't think Dredd should settle for walkin'.   

Really hoping a figure isn't included with the LM as I feel the LM will be pricy enough by itself.

COMMANDO FORCES

Come on, package it with a variant :D

Pete Wells

Variant with a black suited version, please!?!

Jamie1000013

I've bought this Dredd figure and preordered the 3A Judge Death one. Do you know the first thing I am going to do when I get Judge Dredd? I am going to forcibly take the helmet off! Muahahahahha...just kidding I am going to buy a Barbie and pair them off  :D.

Wish I had waited to preorder these though because ForbiddenPlanet are selling them now and I preordered them off sites where I had to buy them upfront or make a 10% deposit.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: Pete Wells on 07 February, 2015, 09:17:50 AM
The reply I got from the Mezco people was that the figure up for Pre-order right now on all the Toy sites IS the Black one. There is no official word yet on if the Blue one will either be a Previews exclusive or if it will be packed witn the lawmaster.