Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Stu101

Loved it Albion, has a naive charm. (please take that as a compliment)

Pete Wells

Great Advent goodies from Tips and Albion, the highlight of the Advent Calendar every year is the diversity and creativity shown. Git bloody clever squaxx!

Colin YNWA

Damnit JayzusB.Christ I can get 4 but that final one is escapin' me... well unless that snowball throwing sheep in number 2 is Inspector Raam!

Dandontdare

I think I found number 5 but I'm not 100% sure....

von Boom

Incredible work there Jayz. Really great! I've only found one reference so far, and I bet it was the easiest one too. ;)

Eamonn, you can do my Christmas baking any time! Hope it tastes good too.

Albion

Awesome work Jayzus. Zarjaz idea.
I think I've found all five.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Pete Wells

I've got all 5, gonna send a PM now! Gotta be one of the most original entries we've had yet!

Cheers Jaysus!

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks for your kind words, all.  ALready got a few entries - forgot to say, though, you've got till the 17th to PM me, so don't worry if you don't get them all straightaway!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

shaolin_monkey

Bloody hell, brilliant idea, but I must be the thickest 2000AD fan ever - I can only see two of the five!!

Jon

That's a great job you've got there.

I've found four. I think. Dubious about one of 'em.

It's all starting to hurt now... ;)

CrazyFoxMachine

Definitely found 'em all I think - top job Jayzus amazing stuff!

Stu101

Wow the gift that keeps giving, pretty sure I'm on four of the five references. Will keep checking back to scan for the fifth.
Heck of a lot of work in painting those windows JayzusB, did it take you a long time? Would have loved to stumble across something like this while out doing the christmas shopping (however that's all done online now thank grud)

David Broughton

Love the Dredd gingerbread Eamonn, and the picture quizz by jayzusB.Christ is a great idea...but I can only see two of the five...D'oh! :-[