Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Broughton

PJ's Dredd piccy really hit the spot...thanks PJ.
Really great Metta Lawson image by Mimikeke, a lovely feminine touch to the thread. :)
Steve's Torquemada Christmas tree is beautiful in its simplicity of idea and image.
I loved the festive picture of Judge Russel too, great fun.
Terrific Dredd painting by James Dilworth...must dig my acrylics out.  ;)

Really looking forward to Mr. Wells posting up all the goodies from the pro's...can't wait!!!! :D

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Spaceghost - Awesome, several big laughs from that.
Dash Decent - Nice work, big smile on my face after that.
hippynumber1 - Great work.
LARF - Stunning work.
Dunk! - That looks amazing.
amines2058 - Frightfully festive.
blackmocco - Brilliant, that got a really big laugh.
Megabus - You made Rogue great again.
pauljholden - Awesome, really captured the movement in it.
mimikeke - That's adorable.
Steve Green - Very cool.
judgerussell - Very festive.
James Dilworth - Awesome, really love the colours on that.

maryanddavid

Brilliant stuff everyone, love the mix! Its a busy time of the year and everyone that has taken the time to do this, pat on the back, Megabus and Co especially.
Two images that have stood out for me is Dunks Nemesis, and Mimikeke's Lawson, perfect for the telly. No slight on anyone else, from Iceskating Judges and singing inter-dimensional fiends, great job.

Stu101

Colin YNWA

Well wow what a superb start to the festivities, brilliant contributions all round and so cool to so many pros getting engaged with the fun. Thanks to one and all for contributing.

The biggest thanks of course is reserved for the wonderful, glorious, mighty Pete 'Santa' Wells for starting and organising this stupendous treat for us all.

The Legendary Shark

Hear, hear.
Another wonderful Advent Calendar providing further proof, if any were needed, that this is coolest place on the web. Thank you all, each and every one, for putting in the time and effort that has given me such enjoyment over the past month. Great work, everyone, really blummin' properly great work.
And a Merry Christmas to all my fellow Squaxx, may your festivities be joyful and your New Year fat with promise!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Eamonn Clarke

Brilliant work all round.
Lovely positivity and support from all the comments.
And excellent concept by Mr  Pete Wells who does both this and his fabby covers blog, a true KTT if ever there was one.

Dunk!

Loads of lovely colour and pro work to finish, great stuff folks.

Good to see my old studio mate Simon Bennett Hayes image which shows great minds think alike. Hi Simon if you lurk here!

Hmm colour... I wonder...

Dunkmas!
"Trust we"

CrazyFoxMachine

What a feast for the face that was :D Well done everyone it's been a fantabulous year for the advent calendar!

mimikeke

Wow that last pic by Jake.  F'ing amazing.  My favorite so far!

COMMANDO FORCES

Superb stuff by all who donated their time and skills to bring smiles to the insanity that sometimes is this mighty forum!

Dash Decent

Lots of fantastic stuff on the calendar again this year, but I particularly want to praise Patrick Goddard's Merry Xmassss - I'm sure those snowmen are a nod to Calvin & Hobbes.  Oh, and the Bob Kane picture - beautiful!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

mimikeke

Sorry for double post but just wanted to thank everyone this year for putting up with my silly doodles and answering all my questions.  It's been fun getting into the comics.

-Emily

P.S. Lemme know if my images were really dark. My monitors are off :(

von Boom

This has been one great advent calendar! Thanks for everyone's hard work. It is much appreciated! Merry Christmas all! :)