Main Menu

Prog 1911 -There was a crooked man...

Started by IronGraham, 06 December, 2014, 12:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Dunk!-

Goaty

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 07 December, 2014, 11:00:21 AM
Its as straight forward as

QuoteJust to make sure that you Squaxx have a doubly ghafflebette Christmas keep your optical sensors open for an annoucement that should be going live the moment that this prog drops into your hands!

Yeah, but where the announcement?

Bolt-01

Was it that Thryllseeker was allowed back out to play?

Spaceghost

Quote from: Goaty on 10 December, 2014, 02:23:02 PM
Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 07 December, 2014, 11:00:21 AM
Its as straight forward as

QuoteJust to make sure that you Squaxx have a doubly ghafflebette Christmas keep your optical sensors open for an annoucement that should be going live the moment that this prog drops into your hands!

Yeah, but where the announcement?

Only one man can help us now---

I SUMMON MOOOOOLCHEEEEER!!!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Zenith 666

Anyone received this weeks thrillmail.i sure announcement will be part of it.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: -Dunk!- on 10 December, 2014, 01:55:59 PM
Stickleback! Whoa! Wait, wha?

But a pedant writes:[spoiler] If it was a mask all along why was he wearing it during his regeneration by Doyle and why did it grow younger in years also.[/spoiler]

Did I miss something?

Weeeeell, Doyle was one of the few characters to be in on Stickleback's secret all along, so I suppose he could have just [spoiler]made a younger Stickelback mask for Sherlock to keep things consistent with Stickleback's ressurection. A better question is why he/they bothered with it at all in those scenes, when the only two people in the room already knew the big secret...[/spoiler]
@jamesfeistdraws

Spaceghost

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 10 December, 2014, 02:39:26 PM
Quote from: -Dunk!- on 10 December, 2014, 01:55:59 PM
Stickleback! Whoa! Wait, wha?

But a pedant writes:[spoiler] If it was a mask all along why was he wearing it during his regeneration by Doyle and why did it grow younger in years also.[/spoiler]

Did I miss something?

Weeeeell, Doyle was one of the few characters to be in on Stickleback's secret all along, so I suppose he could have just [spoiler]made a younger Stickelback mask for Sherlock to keep things consistent with Stickleback's ressurection. A better question is why he/they bothered with it at all in those scenes, when the only two people in the room already knew the big secret...[/spoiler]

From the Stickleback's dialogue leading up to the big reveal, I got the impression that he wasn't so much [spoiler]pretending to be someone else, but he literally couldn't be Sherlock Holmes any more. He left himself behind and became someone else. Perhaps he never removed the mask as he felt he couldn't face his true self?[/spoiler]
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Keef Monkey

I'm assuming the announcement is the penguin figure? Unless something else has been announced that I missed.

Theblazeuk

Just snagged the last (?!?) one from WH Smith westfield. That was close...

Zenith 666

Penguin dredd was announced months ago.maybe that preorders for planet replicas artists collections dredd statues are open.

Zenith 666

Goaty

Timothy

Dredd good solid filler. Nothing spectacular - one more week to wait for that - but fun stuff all round.
Greysuit meh at best.
stickleback quite simply the best reveal of the best secret in comics. Stunning stuff.

Goaty

Dandontdare

unable to read this prog (except dredd as it;s a one-off) because 1910 has still not arrived  :'(