Main Menu

Started by Richmond Clements, 17 February, 2003, 02:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

So, hoe many episodes are in this new series, then?

Link: rac

paulvonscott

23?

I watched the first one, it was okay.  Sorted out some pens while I did it, then tension was that great.

ukdane

Give it a few episodes....
...people are expendable!
Cheers

-Daney

Quirkafleeg

Jack's back... rock on!

Buddy

Oh Bugger!!! did I miss the first episode???

That's what happened last time, I only managed to catch the last episode thus totally confusing me and spoiling ever watching it on DVD 'cos I know who the villin is etc... Bollox

paulvonscott

It's usually repeated, and they have super repeats with three or four episodes worth on some saturdays.  All is not lost.

Quirkafleeg

There's a very detailed episode summary on the Beeb's we site... also useful for working out which blonde's which.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/24" target="_blank">24 hrs to save the earth

Proudhuff

I've read that it isn't as staightforward as it all seems in the first episode, lets hope there are a few twists as it looks like a bit of gungho anti-arab propaganda just now...

Midenpus
DDT did a job on me

Jared Katooie

Doesn't look much better than Taken to my mind. I've given up on that one...

J.

ukdane

There are plenty of twists to come!

BTW: I just watched "Along Came A Spider". Excellent plot twist!
Cheers

-Daney

Capt.Zeep

lets hope there are a few twists as it looks like a bit of gungho anti-arab propaganda just now...

That's what I thought too.  Also, how many times did we hear the phrase "we have a situation"?  Surely we always have a situation of one sort or another?

And don't get me started on the X files.  Shite.

Richmond Clements

Jack shooting the guy at the end was so cool!

Link: rac

petemaskreplica

Run, Kim! Run like the wind!

Mk13

Jeez, what is it with Kim? Is she preternaturally dopey or have the many knocks on the head she's had over the last two series dislodged something?

Episode 2 - She's sitting in an alleyway, in the biggest four-wheel-drive ever, psycho wife-beating bad guy's standing in front of her, and behind him his shiny new Lexus. Any normal person would have floored it, flattened him with any luck and trashed his car, just in case, but Kim decides to... wait for it... get out of the car and run for it. Like, duh!

Otherwise, an excellent episode - Kiefer always was good at po' white trash, and he seems to be making the most of his role-within-a-role at the moment.

Quirkafleeg

You expect sense from 24! Just go with the flow...