Main Menu

The 2000AD Collection

Started by Skullmo, 15 January, 2015, 02:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

Fantasy - I know - but if the Mega Collection was a success wouldn't it be great to have a 2000AD collection that reprinted the cream of 2000AD in these handsome volumes.

I'd suggest not making Revere the first volume though, as you may put some people off (not me).
It's a joke. I was joking.

Mattofthespurs

It would be tremendous.
Despite having practically everything that's ever came out from The House Of Tharg I would buy it in a second.
I'm buying the Mega Collection despite having a full compliment of Progs, Megs, Annuals, Yearbooks, Specials, Case Files etc, etc.
With the Mega Collection they are treating the work as it should be. With great respect and honour. Would love to see the likes of Skizz, Meltdown Man, Harlem Heroes, Visible Man, Mach One etc, treated in the same way in similar binding.

robert_ellis

...they could use the Chris Weston art on the spines from the test volumes of the MegaCollection. I'd love to see a complete collection with Halo Jones, Nemesis, Slaine, Zenith etc. I'd imagine this will be considered if the Dredd collection sells well. I'd guess it's harder to promote than a single character who has some presence beyond the comics. Also I reckon a casual fan doesn't like b&w - although the walking dead may have changed that to some degree.