Main Menu

MAY ART COMP - LIFE IN THE CURSED EARTH

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 May, 2015, 12:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Lambert

Lovely entries from Albion and tombonin - awesome Lawmaster in the latter!

tombonin

Cheers Andy, I always have trouble with motorbikes so I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out. A rare respite.

stuartcatley

allied72

allistermac

My entry this month features Satanus attacking from the Cursed Earth saga. Probably the first dinosaur I've drawn in 30 years!

stuartcatley

Think thats the winner there Allistermac, lovely pic! :D

tombonin

And hopefully not the last! Great work.

deedeetee

From the never reprinted storyline Burger Wars, Ronald is triumphant!

Paulmhd

Lovely work, James, that's a fantastic lively line you have. Cheers for recommending I post my pic here too...
Mad Max Fury Road meets classic McMahon Cursed Earth cover.

Steven Denton

CrazyFoxMachine

Paul I love that pic - cheers for showing it here but I hope you're not intending it as an entry!

Grand though :) I saw Sean Phillips retweet it the other day NOICE :D

james newell

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 18 May, 2015, 09:37:42 AM
Paul I love that pic - cheers for showing it here but I hope you're not intending it as an entry!

Grand though :) I saw Sean Phillips retweet it the other day NOICE :D

I was the one that suggested to Paul to enter it, so sorry if it broke some rules,its not quite his fault!

Paulmhd

Yeah, Sean's a lovely fella. Sorry, didn't realise it wouldn't be eligible - guess it's more Mad Max then Cursed Earth? Not to worry.

Andy Lambert

Okay, here's my submission for this month - I've gone to bad spider country. I call this one 'Tara-Tara Terror!'

Once again, apologies for the quality of the picture - it's a photograph of the original drawing as I'm still living out of a suitcase and don't currently have my scanner with me.