Main Menu

Massimo Belardinelli - an update!

Started by robbycox, 15 May, 2015, 03:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbycox

Hi all, been a while since i posted on the forum, so may remember me, most probably wont! I'm a bit of a collector of all things related to Massimo Belardinelli. earlier today (via facebook) massimos daughter made contact with the Massimo Belardinelli fan page i set up (many moons ago) - The Massimo Belardinelli appreciation society. she posted some amazing photos, a sketch and some wooden carved sculptures. Enjoy!

robbycox

robbycox

robbycox

robbycox

robbycox

robbycox

robbycox

so to eradicate any doubt it's me, my usual computer skills still apply, hence multiple images of the same thing by mistake!

Albion

It's been such fun seeing these appear on Facebook today.
Very interesting to see more of Massimo"s work. His daughter has been amazing sharing this and it's very kind of her to do so.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Dark Jimbo

Gorgeous stuff. The sculptures in particular are a revelation!
@jamesfeistdraws

Dandontdare

I've often wondered ho w accurate Massimo's occasional self portraits have been (though not enough to actually Google what he looks like of course), but comparing that photo to this from Inferno ...

Interesting stuff there, love those carvings

maryanddavid

Great stuff Robbie, I spotted these on FB, hopefully more to come?   Lew Stringer did pointed out a Massimo tale I didnt know about a few weeks back, here. http://lewstringer.blogspot.ie/2015/04/flame-o-forest-1970.html

sheridan

Great stuff, thanks for posting!  Love the sculptures, please let Massimo's daughter know these pics are appreciated!

Fungus

There's a 2000ad artist whittling fantastical sculptures. Can you guess who it is?
Wouldn't you hazard a guess at Massimo?
A beautiful thread.

robbycox

Quote from: maryanddavid on 16 May, 2015, 12:18:16 AM
Great stuff Robbie, I spotted these on FB, hopefully more to come?   Lew Stringer did pointed out a Massimo tale I didnt know about a few weeks back, here. http://lewstringer.blogspot.ie/2015/04/flame-o-forest-1970.html
would it be ok maryanddavid if  posted this on the Massimo f/b page. A great find, thanks for sharing :)