Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 500 Days of Slimmer - and Some Other Crap Too...  (Read 1768 times)

Buttonman

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
Re: 500 Days of Slimmer - and Some Other Crap Too...
« Reply #30 on: 01 February, 2020, 06:54:20 pm »
The first of the month! Back from a week in Tenerife, all inclusive including beer. Not a great help to the diet but I was relatively good. Held back from the sweets including the biggest jar of Nutella you'll ever see. Pump action!

Lose Weight : Parked until the year to go mark on April 1st so we can get a good run at it. Wife has me on this wheat free diet - no bread for a month or chocolate either. Weight seems static but I'm more hungry.

Update Blogs regularly : Went gangbusters on this one with 5 'W' films critiqued as well as as a mighty 18 Definite Articles. Pick of the films, if not the blogs was sexy Dutch nihilism fest   Wij and The Witch starring Finchy from 'The Office'.

Update the Lettersentertainyou thread for each letters publication event : All letters events have been recorded for posterity - a Special edition saw a scrotnig 297 reads! Join the party!

Average 12,500 steps a day : Hovering just under 10k a day on average and that includes a 32,655 step day on January 8th. Will boost this once the days lengthen.

Get 105 Letters Printed : - Letter 100 saw print this month!

Pass ACII : Passed assignment 1 of 'Advanced Claims' - assignment 2 in for marking and assignment 3 underway. Hope to have this subject licked and onto the next this month. I work in claims so this was always going to be the easiest of the 3. Still hard though!

Get on TV Again : Mainly researching Tipping Point at the moment.

Bag 50 Munros in total : Parked until the Summer!

Some progress, but not on all fronts. Learning that there are only so many hours in the day. The exams will see the focus for now and will hopefully be out of the way for the summer.

Happy diet sheets everyone!

Gary James

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 01 February, 2020, 09:46:13 pm »
Lose Weight : Parked until the year to go mark on April 1st so we can get a good run at it.
Is it merely a coincidence that your diet resumes on April Fools' Day? :D

Get on TV Again : Mainly researching Tipping Point at the moment.
Good luck.

Buttonman

• Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02 February, 2020, 08:49:37 am »
Lose Weight : Parked until the year to go mark on April 1st so we can get a good run at it.
Is it merely a coincidence that your diet resumes on April Fools' Day? :D

It doesn't start on April 1st, but will be documented from then. As it's my birthday it's a good staging point!

Proudhuff

• CALL-ME-KENNETH!
  • A minefield of imbeciles and chimps
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 03 February, 2020, 06:27:29 pm »
You go girl, we're right behind you... by about a mile  :lol:
But everybody else is overwhelmed by indifference and the promise of an early bed