Main Menu

MAY ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 June, 2016, 12:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE -  MIKED

SECOND PLACE - JAMES DILWORTH

FIRST PLACE - IAMTHESYSTEM

Not many votes, not many entries but the quality was very high throughout - IAMTHESYSTEM's clever Sov A.D. cover was by far and away with winner but the other places had very little between them!

Remember you can find out about those behind the pictures and more over on the comp Facebook page --> https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp

THARG'S CHOICE goes to UWE DE WITT

and in the first time since I introduced the position in October 2013 I'm afraid to say I wasn't able to get a response from any of the droids I tried for this month! Terribly sorry, but I guarantee a right stonker for June!

...NEW THEME INCOMING!

Neil McClements

Well done winners and well done Owen as usual. Shame about the Droid as it's the bit I always find most rewarding but they're busy workers I guess.

-MikeD-

Just made it to 3rd... Not bad. Thanks to the folks who voted for my picture, and to CrazyFoxMachine for running the competition.

Andy Lambert

Well deserved win - nice one, IAMTHESYSTEM! Well done to Uwe De Witt and the runners up too.
Thanks as always to CFM - looking forward to the reveal of the next theme.

Steven Denton

Lots of great work (every one who entered) you talented bunch!

Colin YNWA

Damnit I missed it - how the chuff did I do that. What's fascinatating is the fact that brilliant though those winners and placers are at least two I would have voted for didn't make the list. Just goes to show how good the competition is these days.

Well done all and CFM of course.