Main Menu

JUNE ART COMP - CHOPPER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 June, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Loving those expanded Choppers, especially Kano and Gene which had me giggling out loud. Although I thought the Mighty Organ would be bigger (if I had a euro for every time..etc), and where's Zombo?

Neil McClements

I'll make sure and not let my 6 year old daughter have look at the other entries this month then...okay.

Colin YNWA

Yeah I think there's no harm in having the art competition as all ages. I mean Pete Wells could well have done his piece without the need to actually showing cocks and by doing so all he's done is restrict the art comp from an...

... why am I getting de ja vu here...

Pete Wells

Didn't want to cause any offence, in hindsight, a page full of jizzing songs might do that. Feel free to take it down Owen/mod folks.

Skullmo

Well I am outraged. I don't mind seeing extreme violence or sexy ladies but if I see a penis I get furious!
It's a joke. I was joking.

TordelBack

While I completely accept the all-ages point here, nothing brightens my day like some lovingly rendered toilet-door cocks, and these ones were exceptional. Bravo Mr Wells, now turn yourself in for registration.

Professor Bear

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 08 June, 2016, 12:49:44 AM

I love how he's holding the board up with his chopper.  A definite theme developing this month.

blackmocco

The Gronk's chopper is ruining my breakfast, Pete.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

Lambert, that is a cracking piece.  I have only one minor gripe; that there is a brit plug.   ;)

Andy Lambert

Quote from: Tjm86 on 09 June, 2016, 06:14:06 PM
Lambert, that is a cracking piece.  I have only one minor gripe; that there is a brit plug.   ;)

Lol, I know - I should've done my research. Epic fail!  :lol:

TordelBack

Quote from: Andy Lambert on 09 June, 2016, 07:02:41 PM
Quote from: Tjm86 on 09 June, 2016, 06:14:06 PM

Lol, I know - I should've done my research. Epic fail!  :lol:

Alright lad, calm down, calm down - that's what they use in Tommy McArdle block, like.

allied72

allied72

Neil McClements

Joint entry from a grand idea by Neil Bhuna Roche. Based on a classic image from Silver Surfer Parable by Moebius. The Midnight Surfer V's The Silver Surfer. I'm clearly no match for Moebius but it's a great idea and it had to be done. Neil hasn't the time at the moment so I said I'd have a crack at it.