Main Menu

JUNE ART COMP - CHOPPER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 June, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Tordelback on 09 June, 2016, 02:05:08 PM
While I completely accept the all-ages point here, nothing brightens my day like some lovingly rendered toilet-door cocks, and these ones were exceptional. Bravo Mr Wells, now turn yourself in for registration.

Whow hold on. Please no one took my comment seriously did they... I mean it was one of mine. I was simply parodying the oft had discussion about whether the Prog should be all ages or not.

I sniffed the fact that the same discussion might happen about the art comp and decided the cheap joke was the way to go... PLEASE no one took it seriously!

Tjm86

Quote from: Tordelback on 09 June, 2016, 07:11:14 PM
Quote from: Andy Lambert on 09 June, 2016, 07:02:41 PM
Quote from: Tjm86 on 09 June, 2016, 06:14:06 PM
Lambert, that is a cracking piece.  I have only one minor gripe; that there is a brit plug.   ;)

Lol, I know - I should've done my research. Epic fail!  :lol:

Alright lad, calm down, calm down - that's what they use in Tommy McArdle block, like.

Hey, this is the internet!  I reserve my right under European law to be offended by some minor detail!  This is what my great grandmother fought for in two world wars, two world cups and a hen do in Paris in 39!  ;)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Neil McClements on 09 June, 2016, 07:48:01 PM
Joint entry from a grand idea by Neil Bhuna Roche. Based on a classic image from Silver Surfer Parable by Moebius. The Midnight Surfer V's The Silver Surfer. I'm clearly no match for Moebius but it's a great idea and it had to be done. Neil hasn't the time at the moment so I said I'd have a crack at it.

So the question we are left with is whether this is the GREATEST art comp entry EVER!

I think we might find the answer is YES.

Neil McClements

Thanks Colin! That's ever so nice of you to say. Just a reminder it was Bhuna's idea it's not just me.

shaolin_monkey

I'm making one of my sculpey models for this month's theme. Would you guys be interested in progress shots, or would you prefer I just posted the finished piece towards the end of the month?

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 11 June, 2016, 10:13:10 AM
I'm making one of my sculpey models for this month's theme. Would you guys be interested in progress shots, or would you prefer I just posted the finished piece towards the end of the month?

Wait till the end. I in my naivety long ago put up too pics with sarccy comments and quite rightly got a slap from the mods for it so wait till the end.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Mardroid

Yeah, it's nice to see the finished product in this thread, but it would be cool if you set up a blog and gave us links so those of us interested can see the creation stages shaolin.

Bluearmada

How do you insert images from iPad?

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Bluearmada on 11 June, 2016, 05:56:44 PM

If it's easier for you, you can just put it on our FB wall here Bluearmada!

https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp/?fref=ts

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Bluearmada on 11 June, 2016, 05:56:44 PM

Reticulate the polarity of the motherboard's transmission matrix by rotating the keyfix to about 12.5 - 15.7 (depending on your software version). Once you get the "Image Thrust" screen, activate the transmit mode by pressing any of the three mole keys on the left of the screen (they'll be highlighted either green or jade). A flashbox will then appear with the message "Unmultiply Image Crest?" Click "No" and move to the next screen, which should show a comprehensive data index. Highlight the exif tag of the image you want to insert and move it to the "Multifarious Variety Concomitant Radio Pulse" box. You will then be asked to input the multimodal access code of the service you want to transfer the image to. (In the case of 2000ADonline, that code changes randomly but the most up to date iteration can be found here from 17:35hrs to 18:07 hrs every Wednesday.) Click "OK" and then choose the image format, which can be .jgp2, .gpn, .trs, .clt or .thrst. The image will then transfer to the "Insert Platform," which will then ask you some questions and require your credit card number. Once that's done, your image will appear in all its glory - simples!

(In other words - I don't know...)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mardroid

CrazyFoxMachine

Steven Denton

Paul Moore

My Twitter account
@pmoore121
https://twitter.com/PMoore121
My Instagram site
https://www.instagram.com/paulmoore121/

Dash Decent

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 11 June, 2016, 10:58:36 PM
Chopper by Adrian Bamforth

There's something 'Titan-modified Rico' about that face.  Perhaps that's how he's managing to breathe in space.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.