Main Menu

Wallpaper and Women.

Started by Richmond Clements, 12 March, 2003, 03:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

For the past few months, my computer wallpaper has been Angelina Jolie in Lara Croft gear: not a word from the wife... Couple of days ago I change it to a picture of Hammerstein and there is uproar! Okay, to keep the peace, I change it again, this time to Johnny Alpha, again she complains. THEN I change it to Claudia Black... and she stops complaining.
What the hell is going on?
Why am I allowed to look at other women, but not war robots or mutant bountyhunters?

karne

Maybe she's afraid you're starting to display a more "feminine" side ;)

Richmond Clements

'Maybe she's afraid you're starting to display a more "feminine" side ;)'

Well, I certainly do like a feminine side...

Buddy

She's obviously a closet lesbian.

You lucky man...

Queen Firey-Bou

what a strange lady. Meybe she thinks, mad letching at wimmin = normal, man letching at robots = geeky & unattractive. silly gal, its robots & bad hair bounty hunters any time.

Richmond Clements

'She's obviously a closet lesbian.

You lucky man...'

Man, I wish...

Richmond Clements

'what a strange lady. Meybe she thinks, mad letching at wimmin = normal, man letching at robots = geeky & unattractive. silly gal, its robots & bad hair bounty hunters any time.'

I just read this out to her and she said she preferred the real thing to 'anything mechanical'
I don't even know what that means...

Buddy

I think she means that she prefers the feel of a real pe.. er, maybe I'll just leave it at that.

Indeed

Queen Firey-Bou

yeah but lara croft ? not my idea of a good pe.

too confusing it is.

Smiley

Person? Pelican? Pencil?

Oh, one of those...

Wood

You know, it's the opposite with Mrs Wood.

Johnny Alpha OK... Barbarella not OK.

Malchidiel

"yeah but lara croft ? not my idea of a good pe."

I agree Bou, Lara Croft doesn't do anything for me. Now, Koudelka on the other hand.....

If I was going to lez up though, It would have to be with Tori Amos.

Oddboy

I was thinking of going for the Frazer aliens desktop, but Oddgirl's created a lovely hate-campaign picture against her ex-employers for our desktop instead. It's ace.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Devons Daddy

hate-campaign picture against her ex-employers

a kind of hell hath no fury like a womens scorn
then odd boy. i can imagine that being pretty good.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Oddboy

Might not get the chance for the next few days, but if I do I'll pop it up on the net for all to enjoy.
Better set your phaser to stun.