Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Facebook Messenger - printing out a conversation between two users?  (Read 880 times)

Krakajac

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
Hi,

After some advice...

I'm in the process of getting a commission from a 2000AD artist.  We've been conversing (text-wise) via Facebook Messenger for some time.  The whole process has been a real thrill and I'd like to keep a record of the interaction as an accompaniment to the framed artwork.

Is there an easy way to print out the entire conversation (from go to woe) - or is it more a case that I might have to cut and paste everything into a text document - and then print it from there?

Any help - much appreciated!

terryworld

• Sub Basement Sewer Unit
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook Messenger - printing out a conversation between two users?
« Reply #1 on: 18 November, 2016, 09:51:03 am »
Hi Kraka
if it's not a huge thread, cut and paste is your best option. for massive conversations (like, thousands of messages...) there is a browser plug in for chrome that does the job. can't remember it now but google is your friend.
cheers

pauljholden

• 2000AD Creator
  • Battle Hardened War Robot
  • PJ Holden
    • View Profile
    • Twitter/pauljholden
« Reply #2 on: 18 November, 2016, 02:33:30 pm »
I'd also ask permission of the other person, feels like that would be appropriate (can't see them saying no, but  it seems the right thing to do)
La Placa Rifa

Krakajac

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 November, 2016, 05:11:12 pm »
Thanks for your replies!  Was also advised that the PRINT SCREEN button on my keyboard might be utilised.

PJ - thanks for the advice.  Just retaining it for my own private benefit - and won't be made public, etc.  But I get where you're coming from.