Main Menu

last flight of what ever it is.( matrix trailer ) WOW

Started by Devons Daddy, 03 April, 2003, 06:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

>Two of the films explore the rise of the robots, the robot wars and the evolution of the matrix. These where truly chilling films.

The Second Renaissance Part One
&
The Second Renaissance Part Two

Big files but well worth the download, at times they make you feel sorry for the robots and make you think that as usual its us who screw things up.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Picture especially for Arthurhttp://www.intothematrix.com/rl_img/anime_gallery_sec_ren_2al.jpg">

kertap

Waaaaaa. It's frickin everywhere. When I first saw The Matrix I didn't knwo what it was about. There I was watching this haccker guy and all of a sudden he gets sucked into the "real" world. Then camera's slow down and there's all sorts of cool kung-fu stuff (which isn't the best kung-fu i've since learned). Oh and then bullets get stopped.

Yup loved that movie. I came out of it and I was going nuts because I had no one to talk to about it. There wasn't even a comic to buy or anything.

Anyways I was looking for my favourite part of the subway fight but I couldn't find it but check this out.

Link: http://www.geocities.com/tacobelll/matrixgits/" target="_blank">Matrix vs. Ghost in the shell

Quirkafleeg

FIVE have started trailering a 'Matrix Night' 'coming soon' featuring a showing of the film, docs and "The Last Flight Of The Osiris"

Devons Daddy

ok
 i saw it on thursday night.

no spoilers so dont worry.
but to summ it up.in the words of the main character from the first movie

WWWOOOOAAAAAHHHH

dont miss this its awesome.
it will completely blow you away.
if you are a sad comic fan boy sci fi super heros are cool and i play computer games.kind of person.
any one not fit into that here?
 thought not.
do go and see it, its EXCELLENT.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mangamax

Flight of the wotsit is on Channel 5 weds night
The perspective on that chairs all wrong