Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Judge Death Files  (Read 1546 times)

repoman

• Page Numbering Droid
  • Plate 'o shrimp
    • View Profile
    • The Judge Death Files
The Judge Death Files
« on: 05 April, 2020, 05:26:09 PM »
Hi all.

I've mentioned my site on here before but I've just finished my bibliography of all Judge Death comic story appearances.  Every story has been written up with a couple of scans at least on the vast majority of them.

http://judgedeath.co.uk/bibliography

I'll stop spamming it now but just wanted to let the community on here know that it's as complete as I can get it until any other stories get published.  And thanks to those of you who have helped me track down stories, engaged on the help thread and liked/retweeted things on Twitter.  I appreciate all the support.

WhizzBang

• Sentient Tea Bot
    • View Profile
Re: The Judge Death Files
« Reply #1 on: 05 April, 2020, 06:26:06 PM »
Well done! Has Death been over-used? Perhaps. Nothing compares to those first two appearances for me.

Are you going to do the Daily Dredd appearances too? They would mostly fit in your Alt/ Mention/ Past column.

repoman

• Page Numbering Droid
  • Plate 'o shrimp
    • View Profile
    • The Judge Death Files
« Reply #2 on: 05 April, 2020, 07:23:02 PM »
Well done! Has Death been over-used? Perhaps. Nothing compares to those first two appearances for me.

Are you going to do the Daily Dredd appearances too? They would mostly fit in your Alt/ Mention/ Past column.

Will do if I can track them!  They'll definitely count.  :)

Not sure if Death has been over-used.  I'd have said yes but Kek-W's Fall of Deadworld and the Dominion/Torture Garden stuff has been amazing so I kind of feel like we're in a good era.

The odd thing is how often he's appeared.

1980s - 9
1990s - 24
2000s - 13
2010s - 26

The last decade was his most prolific.

Richard

• Battle Hardened War Robot
  • Beast Code WWW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 April, 2020, 07:38:11 PM »
Good effort Repoman!

DrJomster

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05 April, 2020, 11:34:53 PM »
Nice work there.

I looked at that and thought “There’s no way Day of Chaos was eight years ago”... but apparently it was!!!

Also, nice work there :)
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Tweak72

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 November, 2020, 07:05:41 PM »
Thanks for your effort, this has been a great help in working out what's been collected from the Fall of Deadworld series.

If anyone can answer a related question: are Kek-W and Dave Kendall done with the series? I know Matt TMO Smith has written additional stories, but I have no idea if we will get more on the Dark Judges killing their world, as the series final can be construed as both an ending, or a cliffhanger.

Before anyone pitches in about the current ongoing "Death in Space" series, I'm already aware of it and I don't care for it.

Thanks

Hi all.

I've mentioned my site on here before but I've just finished my bibliography of all Judge Death comic story appearances.  Every story has been written up with a couple of scans at least on the vast majority of them.

http://judgedeath.co.uk/bibliography

I'll stop spamming it now but just wanted to let the community on here know that it's as complete as I can get it until any other stories get published.  And thanks to those of you who have helped me track down stories, engaged on the help thread and liked/retweeted things on Twitter.  I appreciate all the support.
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Dark Jimbo

• Bionic Fingers
  • Grobbendonk spoke gibberish, a fringeworld dialect
    • View Profile
    • DarkJimbo on Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: 26 November, 2020, 07:25:57 PM »
If anyone can answer a related question: are Kek-W and Dave Kendall done with the series? I know Matt TMO Smith has written additional stories, but I have no idea if we will get more on the Dark Judges killing their world, as the series final can be construed as both an ending, or a cliffhanger.

It's back next week (prog 2210).

Tweak72

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 November, 2020, 01:10:11 AM »
How fortuitous. Thanks DarkJimbo
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++