Main Menu

Happy Birthday

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 09 April, 2003, 09:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Well, I have to spend it at work, but it's a scorching day and I'm going on a big session at the weekend and going to a Public Enemy gig to boot. Fight the Power! Anyway, I just thought I'd take the oppurtunity to tell everyone it's my birthday. Thanks.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Jared Katooie

Birthday bashings!

WHOKK! WHOKK! KRUNCHHHH!

Happy birthing day!

Anyone else want a dig?

Smiley

What? Wasn't that December 25th? Duh! Oh, yeah. Sorry.

Happy Birthday JBC :)

Slippery PD

Happy Bday at least some one is having a good day.  Its my anniversary today and it Sucks big time.

Have a Pint of Guiness for me!

Yer Slippo

JayzusB.Christ

Cheers, mates, especially for the dig - Ooyah!. By the way, that heading was supposed to say 'Happy Birthday to Me', though either way it makes me sound like a gimp. As for the 25th of Dec, well, lets just say the Good Book changed the dates so it looked like my birthday was on at Christmas.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mudcrab

Cool! Happy Birthday!

I'm going out for a mate's birthday on Saturday, then seeing Public Enemy on Sunday night (Aberdeen). You seeing them in Belfast or Dublin?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Slippery PD

Its my wedding anniversary.....  Anyone want a wife?  One careful owner?

Yer Slippo

Queen Firey-Bou

happy birthday to jayzuz
happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu

happy anniversary to diggy
happy bifthday to youuuuuuu
what dig did you forget? are you in deep doo doo, have you got the lovely surprise present sorted for later?

i had a great day too, mostly dealing with police statements & stuff after less than 2 hours sleep. but thats another story.

birthday/anniversary hugs guys.

JayzusB.Christ

'You seeing them in Belfast or Dublin?'
Dublin. i saw them a few years ago in Dublin as well, and by Christ they haven't lost it.

Oh yeah, and happy anniversary Grizzo me old doorstop!

Richmond Clements

Happy Birthday, Jayzus.

And may I add, it is my son's second birthday on Friday, so happy birthday to Ewan, too.

McNulty

Happy birthday to all!

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rjamieson/pictures/Birthday Cake 02.GIF">

JayzusB.Christ

Yeah, happy birthday Ewan McRac.  And cheers for the cake, mcNulty. Slurp!

karne

Well as your "Zenith style" Birthdate has caused me so much confusion, I got you this rather unassuming Christmas cake that could pass for an everyday cake if it really wanted to...

http://www.schwartz.co.uk/images/schwartz/ChristmasCake1_GIF.gif>

And here's a nice card with your name on it...

http://www.lees-tees.com/General/happybirthday.JPG>

Do you know, for some reason I'm starting to feel like Hayley Mills here...

Capt.Zeep

Whistle Down The Wind reference?

Happy Boithday, Jayzuz Bee :)

Mudcrab

Aye, too right. Saw them at the Hackney Marshes festival thingy a couple of years ago. Supoib!

Enjoy!
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!