Main Menu

The Galaxy’s Greatest Top 20 Series - Tournament

Started by broodblik, 10 July, 2020, 07:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Less than one week left to influence the top 20.  As it stand 92 thrills received votes.

The top 2 is now almost done and dusted but a meager few points are currently between them.  The rest of the top 10 you do not see any real movement but the rest of the top 20 is where the real action is happening.

So keep on voting :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Only 3 days left to vote. Voting closes Sunday @ 12
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

NapalmKev

1: Indigo Prime. Highly imaginative and visually stunning. Killing Time is a masterpiece!

2: Deadworld. Just glorious!

3:Bad Company. Based purely on the original series. I'm not a fan of what came after.

4: Hope... we see more of this.

5: A.B.C Warriors.

6: Shakara.

7: Mazeworld.

8: Absalom.

9: Thistlebone.

10: The Order.

11: Armoured Gideon.

12: Slaughter Bowl.

13: Survival Geeks.

14: Jaegir.

15: Maniac 5.

16: Zombo.

17: Kingmaker.

18: Canon Fodder.

19: Slaine.

20: Dead Meat.

Cheers

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 02 August, 2020, 08:09:23 AM
Last day of voting

I've quite pleased this is ending. Only yesterday I reviewed my vote thinking

'This will end soon and I've still not got Delvin Waugh' in there. Sirius Rising is one of my favs but I didn't vote for him at first as I thought the best stuff was in the Meg and now I'm twitching. It'll be good when the temptation is over!

broodblik

I think I stretched this out waaay tooooo long. I think having less time more people will vote

Richard

1. Halo Jones
2. Zenith
3. The Dead
4. The Dead Man
5. Devlin Waugh
6 Strontium Dog
7. Firekind
8. Nemesis the Warlock
9.  Glimmer Rats
10.  Anderson, Psi-Division
11. Nikolai Dante
12. Hope...
13. Tales of Telguuth
14. Kingdom
15. DR & Quinch
16. Brink
15. Slaughterbowl
17. Lobster Random
18. Zombo
19. Memento
20. Return to Armageddon

broodblik

Richard your numbering is incorrect, you have #15 twice down and you have basically voted for 21 thrills. I have discarded entry #20 Return to Armageddon:

Your list:
15. DR & Quinch
16. Brink
15. Slaughterbowl
17. Lobster Random
18. Zombo
19. Memento
20. Return to Armageddon

Updated your list to:
15. DR & Quinch
16. Brink
17. Slaughterbow
18. Lobster Random
19. Zombo
20. Memento

21. Return to Armageddon

Richard

Sorry, I was being indecisive and editing the list! Happy with your solution.

broodblik

Voting has closed, will publish the results in a different thread