Main Menu

UNDT Round 1 - Mega City Judges (Heroes)

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 July, 2020, 06:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

I have the feeling this one is close... well for runner up. So get your votes in as they could swing this on the final day as this vote closes first thing tomorrow morning.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Anderson and Giant Jnr for me too, please!

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Dirty Frank and Jnr Giant. One because he embodies how crazy the world of Dredd can be, without being ridiculous, and the other because he exemplifies the depth of character development and time spent doing so over the decades.

SBT

Tomwe

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED - But as ever keep the conversation going. This one fascinates me.

Well there was never a doubt on the winner here, surely one of the favourites to get into later rounds, if we read your mind correctly. The winner of the group was

Psi Judge Cassandra Anderson

Runner up was far more keenly fought, Hershey recent controversy might have done for her, I wonder how she'd have done if they'd leff her for dead... as it is she and the Simping Detective never really got going. There was however a Giant battle for runner up spot, but you me Frankly you got this one right as there's few Judge with as much character as

Dirty Frank

who will go under cover into the second round as runner up.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

TordelBack

Mrs Anderson's little girl and Mrs Frank's lumbering freakosaurus.