Main Menu

UNDT Round 4 Heat 5: Blackblood vs Nikolai Dante

Started by Colin YNWA, 14 September, 2020, 06:22:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

In the Red corner backstabbing since Prog 125. You might know him as Bunyon Snipe, The Hangman himself, Its

Blackblood (A.B.C. Warriors) - more info

In the blue corner, he's been the bane of Arbatovs since Prog 1035. He's slept with more people than Boris Johnson. Its

Nikolai Dante (Nikolai Dante) - more info

Leave the name of the character you like most in a reply to this thread and I'll count up and call the winner early in the morning Thursday 17th September.

'Rules' and what not, for what they are worth

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Dante's derring-do runs rings around the scheming robot.

Magnetica

AlexF

JayzusB.Christ

I'm going to go purely with the character here, not the stories - It took me a long, long time to warm to Dante's character, but Blackblood is pure 2000ad; as anti a hero as you'll get.

Blackblood.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Bolt-01

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

rogue69

Greg M.

Colin YNWA

Last call on this one. Its a traitorous game this and who knows who this vote will side with in the end. Is there a twist in the tale? Get yor votes in to influence that.

WhizzBang

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED But keep airing the views of General Public.

Relatively straightforward this one. As

Nikolai Dante

Came straight out the bloke and Blackblood could scheme his way back into things and so Dante is into the Quarters.