Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

First post-Christmas prog is here too. Hopefully this thread can now descend once more into disuse. 

Blue Cactus

Quote from: Blue Cactus on 30 December, 2022, 08:52:09 PM
I've been in Canada the last two weeks and when I left Scotland I hadn't had a prog delivered for a week or two. Wondering if I'll find any on the mat when I get home and what state they'll be in once I've unavoidably run them over with the front door.

Got home to find 2310 and 2311 waiting... it's a start...

scrotnig

I now have everything, including 2313 which I wasn't expecting just yet.

Leigh S

Xmas prog arrived, but no 2310 or 11 (or 13)

Colin YNWA

If folks continue are still struggling I have duplicates of them all and I'm happy to pass on.

Leigh S

i have 2310 and 11 so all the pre Xmas progs are here

Same offer as Colin - I have dups of 10,11 and 12 free to a good home if you are still without

The Enigmatic Dr X

I got all my Progs, except 2010. (Which I bought in FP, thankfully). They all dropped today! Looking forward to a mega catch up.
Lock up your spoons!

Leigh S

2313 landed, so hopefully things will speed up from here - still arguably 6 days late, but better than 6 weeks!

moly

Just had 2313 and 2314 delivered

Colin YNWA

Quote from: moly on 07 January, 2023, 12:59:34 PM
Just had 2313 and 2314 delivered

Yep after all that Prog 2314 is that now rarest of things a Saturday Prog! What on earth us going on!?!

Need to find time to read it today now so as not to remove the glory of the once great tradition.

Southstreeter

I'm just back from a week away. Lots of post, but no progs! I'll have to give up on 2310 I think, and source elsewhere, but is anyone still waiting for 2312 (Xmas prog)? Should i hold out longer? (Strangely, 2311 turned up before Xmas.)

Southstreeter

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Southstreeter on 07 January, 2023, 03:55:36 PM
I'm just back from a week away. Lots of post, but no progs! I'll have to give up on 2310 I think, and source elsewhere, but is anyone still waiting for 2312 (Xmas prog)? Should i hold out longer? (Strangely, 2311 turned up before Xmas.)
All my missing progs plus the Meg turned up during the last week of the year for me!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Southstreeter

My goodness! 2310 has just dropped through the letterbox! Already got 2311, so maybe I'll get the Xmas prog some time this month?

Tjm86

Prog is pretty much up to date at the moment but I'm trying to decide how much longer to wait before picking up the Meg from Smiths (or contacting subs ...) since there is still no sign of it.  :-(