Main Menu

Please queue here to be assigned your classic Thrill.

Started by DavidXBrunt, 19 April, 2003, 06:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trough

Devons Daddy

i say we offer CHILLOUT
snow tiger book 2.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Richmond Clements

'i say we offer CHILLOUT
snow tiger book 2. '

Good plan, he can show us how it should be done.

karne

Snow Tiger Book II by King Chillout

A bunch of filthy stinking foreigners are attempting to subvert the just and true values of the great Western Nations.

Two government operatives, Snow; an evil Muslim who is pretending to be on the side of good for her own nefarious reasons, and Tiger; a old fashioned honest to goodness patriot with a love of his country and nothing else.

A hostage situation is currently taking place and Snow & Tiger have been assigned.

Snow Speaking to the terrorists in some foreign language that Tiger can't understand:
Kill everyone my brothers! Show these Western dogs that we are all evil, but at the same time smile about it so that we can show how cuddly and misunderstood we really are.

Tiger:
What are you saying there Snow? are you trying to negotiate with these people? I'm willing to give them a chance but statistics have shown their Nation to be shifty, untrustworthy and lacking in public facilities.

Snow:
They say that they want to accept you as a brother Tiger, and request that you demolish their Mosques and replace them with McDonalds as your viewpoints and way of life are the only ones that should be respected.

Tiger:
I'm glad you've made them see sense now Snow, but unfortunately I'm too clever to believe the word of anyone whose culture is different from my own so cop this you sons of bitches!

Tiger opens fire and purifies the heretics with his machine guns holy fire. Proving that he is not a son of Satan and that there is only one God and that it is his.

The End.

Richmond Clements

err, Karne, wasn't that the episode I just read in 2k?...

karne

There is a fair amount of senseless repetition where Mr Chillout is concerned.

Richmond Clements

AAArrgh! Your one of them:

A left wing, commie, nazi, right winger!

karne

You forgot to mention my tree-hugging activities.

Slippery PD

Aaaaaargh thats so horrible.  Hes an Treeophile, put him on the acorn fiddlers register and burn his house!!!!!

Yer Slippant Flippo!

Richmond Clements

'You forgot to mention my tree-hugging activities'

This just gets worse and worse...

Okay Chillout, you've convinced me! You're right!

karne

Hey! There's nothing wrong with hugging trees and stuff, although my particular interest is more bushes.

You should be less worried about treedophiles and more concerned about the amount of damn kiddie fiddlers on the Net.http://www.washingtonconservatory.com/images/violinists.JPG">

Richmond Clements

Two bad puns in one post!

Sir, you are a genius.

Andy Diggle

Snow Tiger Book II by King Chillout

That was GENIUS.

Link: http://www.andydiggle.com" target="_blank">andydiggle.com

Bolt-01

Please sirs, can I 'ave a go?

Rotts.

Slippery PD

Heh! Heh!  Heh!
although my particular interest is more bushes

some interesting Topiary you have there madame!!!