Main Menu

Hiya Toys Judge Dredd range?

Started by dweezil2, 23 July, 2021, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

Ordered hershey last Friday and delivered today so 6days from order to receiving directly from hiya

Lawman of the Present

From HIYA's new-look site, you can see their other ranges more clearly; 'Exquisite Super' 1/12 series which is 6.5", currently has Robocop and Rambo, priced $89.99 and $79.99 respectively.

They also do a 1/12 'Exquisite Basic' range with some 6" figures priced $29.99.

For those waiting for the announced Dredd 12th scale set, I would assume you're looking at the Exquisite Super series with similar pricing each to the Robocop figure.

Dash Decent

Quote from: lincnash on 28 February, 2023, 06:30:24 PMTime for HIYA to start repeating their previous monthly release teasers then.
Fink, Owen Krysler, Sov Judge, Kazan, Nausea, Phobia, McGruder, Chopper and Sensitive Klegg will soon all be up as monthly teaser/pre-orders through until December!  :lol:

It would be nice to think they'll keep going, but the line will have to end somewhere, I guess.  If they go any further, my top three choices would be a Sov Judge, a fatty with a belliwheel, and Captain Skank or Chopper.  They've done really well to give us a variety of Judges.  They need to expand the pool of baddies.  Chopper is really my third choice, but he's just going to look like a surfer dude with a surfboard, so perhaps a more memorable-looking villain would be better.

Quote from: lincnash on 28 February, 2023, 06:30:24 PM... then the 1/12 scale series begins.  :D

Having finally got hold of some of the figures to marvel at, I can say both that they really are rather fab, but also way too small.  I hope they do jump to 'normal' sized action figures, though my wallet is grimacing.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Trooper McFad

These are looking great. I have a dilemma- cancel all my preorders and go direct or cancel all my preorders and wait for the 1/12 figures to launch and go direct?

I can't get both but I must try and get one or other as they look so good.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

moly

Cal and the black and white death are in stock so ordered today, hopefully they will increase the range as it looks like they have the 2000ad license so maybe some none dredd stuff would be cool

Dash Decent

The black & white Dredd vs Death is showing on the site too.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

A really positive and thorough review of the Hershey and Anderson figures:

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

alphadogau

Judge Fire looks great but found the flames come off very easily, particularly the ones near the wrist.
Have glued mine in place.
Are we there yet?

moly

Mean machine now available for delivery on the hiya website

Dash Decent

TROUBLES WITH MUH SHRINK...ING

Mean has just arrived.  Looking at him prompts the dual thoughts that this is both a great figure, and way too small.  I would love to see Mean in a standard 1/12 size.

Thankfully his dial is set on 1, otherwise he would've bokked his way out of the packaging before he even got here.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

Just think of all the storm troopers we would have obliterated if we'd had a Mean Machine figure as kids.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Trooper McFad

Mean looking good. I'm in the process of trying to get my money back from NerdToys for preorders that haven't arrived then I'm going straight to the source.

I'm now tempted to hang fire for the promise of the larger scale but not heard anything if or when these will be launched.
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Barrington Boots

Exquisite mini indeed! Love this.
I preordered mine from Comics & Cocktails but very tempted to cancel and go straight to Hiya as well.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

moly

Black and white fear and fire now available for shipping in the hiya website