Main Menu

FFT - ROUND of 16 - Strontium Dog vs Bad Company - Heat 07

Started by Colin YNWA, 24 August, 2022, 06:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Sponsored by 2000ad in Stages - see links below.

Strontium Dog - more info

VS

Bad Company - more info

Tournament favourite will have to prove its worth once again. I Kan-no see a way out for Danny and Co. In fact it could turn into A-rarat mauling and a Krool ending for Pete and Brett's epic.... I'm also very sorry for that!

Form book - Thrill vanquished to date (in order of round met earliest to latest):

Strontium Dog: Angel Gang; Absalom; Ant Wars; Slaine
Bad Company: DeMarco; Hondo City Justice; Mean Machine; Red Seas

Round 6 - or "Round of 16" as folks seem to like to call the last 16 these days (?!?) will feature just one thrill a day. I'd like to pretend this is to give these epic thrills more space and time to be commented on... but really it's to buy myself a bit of extra time to plan what comes next!

To Vote Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Saturday 27th August and the winner gets a place in the Quarter Finals.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Rogue Judge

Strontium Dog.

(I've typed Strontium Dog so many times now, my phone is auto-filling when I type 'S'...makes it easier to vote Strontium Dog!)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Rogue Judge on 24 August, 2022, 06:26:38 AM
I've typed Strontium Dog so many times now, my phone is auto-filling when I type 'S'...

Ha! I love that!

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Magnetica

Huey2

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

abelardsnazz

Barrington Boots

Harsh draw but as a lot of us have said every round, it's diminishing returns (from a very high start) from Bad Company so this choice feels straightforward.

Strontium Dog
You're a dark horse, Boots.

broodblik

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 24 August, 2022, 08:57:45 AM
Harsh draw but as a lot of us have said every round, it's diminishing returns (from a very high start) from Bad Company so this choice feels straightforward.

Strontium Dog

Could not have said it better, so I am on the same page
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sintec

NapalmKev

The first series of Bad Company trumps all of Strontium Dog.

Bad Company!

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"