Main Menu

FFT - Quarter Final 1 - Savage vs Nikolai Dante

Started by Colin YNWA, 29 August, 2022, 06:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Sponsored by 2000ad in Stages - see links below.

Savage - more info

VS

Nikolai Dante - more info

So the Quarter Finals start with what might be the thrill they all wanted to draw... but has Savage got one more surprise up its double barrel shooter?

Form book - Thrills vanquished to date (in order of round met earliest to latest):

Savage: Devlin Waugh; Kingmaker; 13; Brass Sun; Luke Kirby
Nikolai Dante: Age of the Wolf; Caballistics Inc; DR & Quinch; Survival Geeks; ABC Warriors

QUARTER FINAL - will feature just one thrill a day. I'd like to pretend this is to give these epic thrills more space and time to be commented on... but really it's to buy myself a bit of extra time to plan what comes next!

To Vote Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Thursday 1st September (so predictions of an August finish were off the mark!) and the winner gets a place in the Semi Finals.

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

AlexF

As you say, an easy one to kick off.
Nikolai Dante

Huey2

BPP

Man look at the strips Dante has taken out. Savage.

And indeed add Savage to the list as Dante romps home here.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

rogue69

moly

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Dante. Which, as these things keep reminding me, if long overdue a complete reread hereabouts.

Thread-irrelevant question: did the recent Hachette hardbacks reprint that long-after-the-event extra Dante episode from a recent celebratory prog? (Was it the 40th? I forget).

SBT

abelardsnazz

Nikolai Dante.

And no, the Hachette collection didn't include Devil May Care, which was in the 40th anniversary special prog.

paddykafka

Timothy