Main Menu

Judge Dredd TV series

Started by The Sherman Kid, 17 September, 2022, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nxylas

KYTV had Cohen (played by Philip Pope) doing a cover of Never Gonna Give You Up.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

judgeurko

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 24 August, 2023, 10:17:01 PM
Quote from: judgeurko on 24 August, 2023, 07:21:49 PMWhat? I'm asking a question.

And you understand that, since the last time you asked this question, and the last time it was explained to you (for about the hundredth fucking time) what the situation was, that there has now also been an actors' and writers' strike... making an answer to your tediously repetitive question even more unlikely...?
Calm the fuck down

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: judgeurko on 29 August, 2023, 05:55:41 PMCalm the fuck down

Please explain how posting the same asinine question every few weeks isn't, basically, trolling?

You think by doing this, Jason Kingsley is going to magically appear on the forum and say: "Oh, hey, judgeurko, sorry about that — we start shooting early next year and it completely slipped my mind to have so much as a press release put out about it..."?

I'll calm the fuck down when you grow the fuck up.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

The Legendary Shark

For the crime of spreading Dredd TV negativity, you are both sentenced to this. And may Grud have mercy on your souls.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JohnW

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 29 August, 2023, 07:05:58 PMYou are both sentenced to this. And may Grud have mercy on your souls.

Christ, Sharky – people are still being sentenced to this?
I thought this went out with birching and transportation to Van Diemen's Land!

(I jest – I could watch that video a hundred times. In its evergreen appeal it's the Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang of the 21st century.)
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

Let the punishment fit the crime, I say!

(And thank you  :D )

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JohnW

Quote from: JohnW on 29 August, 2023, 07:13:57 PMit's the Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang of the 21st century.

Yep – every year we gather round the roaring computer monitor and belch, bicker, and doze while that video clip plays. It's as seasonal as a racist uncle in a garish jumper.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

Er... 

Thank you, I guess...?

:lol:

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: judgeurko on 29 August, 2023, 05:55:41 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 24 August, 2023, 10:17:01 PM
Quote from: judgeurko on 24 August, 2023, 07:21:49 PMWhat? I'm asking a question.

And you understand that, since the last time you asked this question, and the last time it was explained to you (for about the hundredth fucking time) what the situation was, that there has now also been an actors' and writers' strike... making an answer to your tediously repetitive question even more unlikely...?
Calm the fuck down
Fuck no! I'm gonna calm the fuck up!
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

A.Cow

Quote from: JohnW on 29 August, 2023, 07:13:57 PM
Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 29 August, 2023, 07:05:58 PMYou are both sentenced to this. And may Grud have mercy on your souls.
Christ, Sharky – people are still being sentenced to this?

Could be worse -- they could be being sentenced to this.

JohnW

Quote from: A.Cow on 30 August, 2023, 12:28:03 AMCould be worse -- they could be being sentenced to this.

Another timeless classic.
I can't see how playing this on an endless loop to detainees constitutes a human rights violation.

lincnash

Anyhoo, wonder how that Duncan Jones / Rogue Trooper movie is coming along?
>:D

Funt Solo

Quote from: lincnash on 31 August, 2023, 11:04:25 PMAnyhoo, wonder how that Duncan Jones / Rogue Trooper movie is coming along?
>:D

Rogue Torpor.
An angry nineties throwback who needs to get a room ... at a massively lesbian gymkhana.

Dash Decent

Quote from: A.Cow on 30 August, 2023, 12:28:03 AMCould be worse -- they could be being sentenced to this.

I'm just that little bit closer to understanding why Mortis has a sheep's head.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.