Main Menu

2022 Advent comments

Started by Trooper McFad, 01 December, 2022, 07:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

*scribbles briefly on Naughty List
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Trooper McFad

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 17 December, 2022, 06:09:13 PM
Quote from: Trooper McFad on 17 December, 2022, 03:32:09 PM
That is super JayzusB the details with the toys are brilliant- I want a cuddly Gornk

Your father and I have had a talk, and think you should get the cuddly Gronk for your birthday in summer, and Tharg will bring you the wooden Durham Red if you're good.

Thanks for your kind words, guys!

My prayers have been answered 🙏🏻

😂😂😂
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Trooper McFad on 17 December, 2022, 06:38:47 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 17 December, 2022, 06:09:13 PM
Quote from: Trooper McFad on 17 December, 2022, 03:32:09 PM
That is super JayzusB the details with the toys are brilliant- I want a cuddly Gornk

Your father and I have had a talk, and think you should get the cuddly Gronk for your birthday in summer, and Tharg will bring you the wooden Durham Red if you're good.

Thanks for your kind words, guys!

My prayers have been answered 🙏🏻

😂😂😂

Might as well start living up to my forum name :)

And thanks, Sharky. I lost my fancy art pens so took a leaf out of your sketchbook and used biro, for the first time in years. I'd forgotten how nice it is to draw with - a very underrated medium.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rogue Judge

I have been enjoying ALL these each morning when I wake up but am behind on commenting! I've been appreciating eve one's efforts,  including Colin's cartoons (happy to see a Calvin and Hobbs piece!) To JBCs super detailed piece, wow! Love all those toys!

Colin YNWA

Rogue Judge - that is quite superb. Bravo.

JohnW

Well done, Rogue Judge.
You kept us in suspense long enough but you delivered the goods in the end.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Trooper McFad

Well worth the wait RJ - excellent stuff

The Legendary Shark

Another winner on a thread of winners!

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Trooper McFad

Boots that is some effort- I will play through this tonight as at work just now but will let you know the outcome.👍🏻

JohnW

This is a delight!
Lordy, Boots, but you put some work into this.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Barrington Boots

Thanks guys! It was fun to do but I think you can tell when I started running out of steam.

For anyone actually interested in finishing it, you'll need one numerical clue from each investigation branch.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

JohnW

All work was suspended while I read through this.
I am in awe of the elegant simplicity of the plot, and how all the threads are so logically and neatly tied together in [spoiler]para 29[/spoiler].
I'd mention my favourite bits, but it'd make this post wall-to-wall spoilers. I will say though that '[spoiler]traumatic backstory[/spoiler]' had me sputtering.

Colin YNWA

Oh wow that is quite something - though I'm still to crack the case - failed on my one go through so far  though was plying more detective than Klegg and I wonder if that let me down!