Main Menu

BOLT 01 - A Tribute - Kickstarter link HERE

Started by Bad City Blue, 14 March, 2023, 04:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

Hi everyone

The BOLT 01 tribute to the much missed Dave Evans will be live on Kickstarter this Friday.

Please register your interest to be notified when it is live, thanks.

BOLT 01 KICKSTARTER

There are over 140 pages, 60 creators and tons of brilliant strips. There is a pin up from Dave's eldest, Danni, and an introduction from the family.

John Wagner
Dan Cornwall
Dom Reardon
Mike Collins
Boo Cook

and many more...

All profit will go to SOBS (Survivors Of Berevement By Suicide), as nominated by the family.

The annual (old school) will be £25 or £10 Digital, and the only aextra is a beautiful A3 piece by Aly Fell.

It wil be officially lauched at Lawless in late May and Enniskillen in Early June.

Here's a preview...

https://scontent.flhr1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/331781628_763762525175815_2499067617924693071_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=WBJYuPFTNTAAX9MDoof&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr1-2.fna&oh=00_AfArNiAdbAnHzcPHuSiVJr6tgrpqFMAMp0q-zhQT59csSg&oe=64157999

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Barrington Boots

Definitely backing this. If it's ready for Lawless, will there be an option to pick it up there?
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Bad City Blue

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 14 March, 2023, 04:22:23 PMDefinitely backing this. If it's ready for Lawless, will there be an option to pick it up there?

Yes, it's not an option but the post charge will go to charity if you pick it up.

Barrington Boots

Colin YNWA

I'm so in. Thank you for organising, such a great thing to do.

Bad City Blue

It's a labour of love, very emotional at times.

In all honesty the quality of strips is very high overall. Quite a strike rate for an anthology

AlexF

Bad City Blue

Tomwe

Bad City Blue

Barrington Boots

You had to be quick to get the limited pledges! Aly Fell art went whilst I was trying to back it!

Really happy to be supporting this.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Barrington Boots on 17 March, 2023, 12:39:27 PMYou had to be quick to get the limited pledges! Aly Fell art went whilst I was trying to back it!

Really happy to be supporting this.

Same here!

deedeetee

Even though I never read anything by Dave, this looks incredible and is for the very best cause. Thank you for arranging this, and I've backed it. Also, glad to see that you've almost reached the target already!

Batman's Superior Cousin

Backed, though it's a pity that I couldn't get either the BOO COOK ART or Aly Fell Art!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Colin YNWA