Main Menu

Lawless 2024

Started by GoGilesGo, 17 December, 2023, 08:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Fink

Finally had a negative COVID result couple of days ago, which was a relief. I'll be going early tomorrow but still low on energy so I'll be dozing in the corner.

Would love a sketch PJ! I'll try to seek you out.

karlos

I'll be there in spirit.

Have an awesome time, chaps!

Le Fink

Trooper McFad

Made it safe and sound via delightful meet up with Boots 👍🏻 (See you an the good lady tomorrow).
Unpacking before a couple of beers at the bar.

Hope to meet more faces to the names over the weekend 😁
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

JohnW

McFad! Fink! Boots!
Kings of the dancefloor!
Bustin' moves and breakin' hearts all through the night!
No sleep till Prog 2384!

Wish I could be there, guys, but I just couldn't take the pace or the competition.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Doomlord66

Unfortunately I'm not going to make it there. :(
Would've be great to have met some of you guys from here.
Would've also been great to get a sketch or two to add to the collection  :'(

Colin YNWA

Well train boarded and off on time. The adventure begins...YAWN...

Hawkmumbler

En route without a hitch, return journey is looking dicey so keep an eye on live updates if you're headed back tonight.

Barrington Boots

Left early this year but stuck in Bank Holiday traffic again....

See you guys soon(ish)
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Le Fink

On the train - just going through Bath. It's lovely. Should be there in a bit. Talk of a max signing limit of 3 items for Wagner, Ennis, McMahon and Bolland on the Lawless messenger chat. I've not got anything to sign. Except my T shirt maybe?

Barrington Boots

I am in the bar having a cuppa rather than stand in the queue. Safe travels guys!

Hawkmumbler

Anybody else found the panel's listing on the website is wildly off base?

Tried to get to both the Rogue Trooper and Draw Off panels only to find either the prior event was still ongoing or something else entirely was happening.

Very odd.

Barrington Boots

That sounds like last year's listings!

Hawkmumbler

Le Fink

Some Lawless gossip.

John Warner's looking to get another Rok out, in talks with a publisher this time.
Spector's being collected later this year, yay! He's done another HMS nightshade with Dan.

PJ's done more Devlin with Alex.

More Void Runners is planned with Boo, after the upcoming Death Cap.

Simon Davis didn't mind drawing all that horrible stuff in Thistlebone, yes I asked him lol. But he was glad for the naive style for the flashbacks.

And Simon Fraser's potentially got another project with Rob Williams, hope that works out. He and his wife came over from the states for the con. Yikes.