Main Menu

Buying - Planet Replicas, Dark World Crearions, Titan/Citadel Miniatures

Started by JohnnyJoe, 23 May, 2024, 12:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyJoe

Hi, all - currently looking for any/all of these -

Planet Replicas - Electronux, Sov-Judge Badge, Gogol Badge, Mekon Statue, Dredd Helmet, Rogue Helm, Brainbiter

Dark World Creations - Judge Fire, Hammerstein, Judge Anderson

Titan/Citadel Miniatures (54mm versions, not 25mm slotta) - Tweak, Spikes, Mean Machine, Fink, Klegg

Would be interested to hear from anyone who has any of these to sell.

Thanks !

Trooper McFad

Quote from: JohnnyJoe on 23 May, 2024, 12:38:28 AMHi, all - currently looking for any/all of these -

Planet Replicas - Electronux, Sov-Judge Badge, Gogol Badge, Mekon Statue, Dredd Helmet, Rogue Helm, Brainbiter

Dark World Creations - Judge Fire, Hammerstein, Judge Anderson

Titan/Citadel Miniatures (54mm versions, not 25mm slotta) - Tweak, Spikes, Mean Machine, Fink, Klegg

Would be interested to hear from anyone who has any of these to sell.

Thanks !

Wow that's some wish list you have what about hen's teeth?
😂😂😂

Joking aside most if not all of those I've never seen up for sale or offered on here or other sights.

Think you'll have to be a patient man good luck
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Steve Green

Hi,

By Gogol do you mean the pin badge? Think the 1:1 was only done as Vlad (I made the 3D model for that, and I don't think it was ever 1:1 except maybe as a prototype)

I think you'll be hard pushed to find them - best bet is keep an eye on eBay - outside of the first 2 lawgivers and the metal badges, they were short runs

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Steve Green on 23 May, 2024, 08:52:06 AMHi,

By Gogol do you mean the pin badge? Think the 1:1 was only done as Vlad (I made the 3D model for that, and I don't think it was ever 1:1 except maybe as a prototype)

Just before Planet Replicas shut its website I was fortunate to get a "Gogol" & Luna-1 1:1 but I didn't get a "Joyce" 1:1 at the same time as I thought I'd wait a couple of months and get it then 😫.

I think they were produced on demand but I might be misremembering
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Steve Green

Ah it was the other way round - Vlad was the pin badge...

A lot was on demand, or Dan would build up a supply of stock and then release them in parts.

I seem to recall the Joyce one sold very poorly, not even sure how many are out there.

JohnnyJoe

Hi - thanks for the responses, and yes - I would like a bag of hen's teeth too if anyone has one going ;-)

You never know - I had a week where I found both the Lawgiver MkI and a Planet Replicas SD badge within an hour or so. Sometimes, the universe provides if you maintain an open mind.

And - yes - what I'd incorrectly labelled as a Sov Judge badge is - of course - a Luna-1 badge. Having read all of those issues first time around and then again later, you'd've thought I might have recognised it. Duh !

Steve Green

Yeah, they do pop up occasionally, good luck in your replica search!