Captain Blackblood fans - take a look

Started by Mangamax, 01 June, 2003, 03:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangamax

A fan?
Got a lot of space?
Got 140 quid spare?
Take a deep breath and follow the link

Link: http://www.frontiermodels.com/details.asp?pid=756" target="_blank">Bloody hell, i want one of these

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Trout

Shit!

That's actually quite scary. But is it my imagination or is he even more miserable-looking than in the comic?

I wouldn't want him in my house. He'd scare my cats and drink all the oil out of the neighbours' cars.

Oh, wait - he's not real, is he?

- Trout

Mangamax

He might not be real but he's even more impressive in the flesh (metal?). The Joe Pineapples has been re-released too.

esoteric ed

Manga, pardon my ignorance here but is this something you have produced yourself? I recall seeing some other models which if I remember correctly were produced by you.

Cool... and creepy!

Ed

Jenny-Mek

I accidentaly left my window open for an hour, and now my entire ceiling is a seething mass of flies, moths, spiders and mosquitoes. What's so good about houses? Why don't they build their own? Where did I put my flamethrower?

Devons Daddy

im not sure who produces these.but a dealer sent me several of these pics a couple of months back. he had all sorts of comic book heros. all excellent.
sadly they are not painted. and im no artist.
though they are superb.

there are others avaible of tooth figures.i forget which ones.
very high standard arnt they.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Mangamax

Me make em? I wish!
No, they were produced a UK company (Timeslip Models i think) quite a few years ago. The only ones i know of are Blackblood and Pinapples.
They've been re-released, with Frontier Models stocking them.
They really are impresssive, being lifesize. If you're in London and want to see one in the flesh, Comet Minatures in Lavender Hill have a painted Blackblood on the shelf.

James

The Joe Pineapples has been re-released too.
http://www.frontiermodels.com/images/products/pineapl.jpg>

Indeed.

Skellington

'kin A, they are a sah-wee-eet, any plans to do any others does anyone know? I want 'em, but I cant paint well enough, suppose I could just spray them silver or bronze.