Main Menu

Prog 2004

Started by Matt, 13 September, 2003, 09:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiley

"Caballistic's Christmas" where they find out what Santa is an anagram of.

Quirkafleeg

What Natsan? ... if you cheat a bit

GordonR

There's a 10-page Caballistics story in prog 2004, where we lose a team member.  Probably.

David Bishop mode engaged:

"Who lives?  Who dies?  Find out inside!"

Jared Katooie

"RENNIE VS BISHOP

AND ONE MUST DIE!!!!!"

Will I. Cooling

The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

jock

Gordon- you realise Dom is crapping himself about who it's going to be..... he can't bear to be parted from any of them.

any hints? (he's not in right now, so i could blackmail him later...)
Jock

DavidXBrunt

I don't care as long as it's not that nice smiley man with a beard who is the boss' assistant.

JamieB

Not gonna happen, as Titan have rights to NEMESIS BOOK ONE til 2005 (IIRC).

J-Bo-1

Marbles

any chance of a Cabballistics compilation (a proper one, not the US Showcase thing)?
Remember - dry hair is for squids

DavidXBrunt

The Cabalistics Inc. deadpool anyone?

Oddboy

Okay then DX, I'm betting on um, Hannah.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dudley

IF it's one of the four main characters, not just that guy who coordinates them, it'll be Verse.  I already feel i know his entire backstory from just a couple of sentences.

Dudley

Sorry - bad pharsing.  I mean I feel I know him and that it'd be difficult for a surprise to come up in his backstory.  Obviously I can't tell you what his favourite breakfast cereal is, or where he bought his coat.

DavidXBrunt

I think the most unlikely to cop it would be Ravne - so I'm betting on Ravne.

Mikey

"10-page Caballistics story in prog 2004, where we lose a team member"

Take note of the language,chums-*lose* a member could be literally that,perhaps to a hellish dimension or something,not necessarily *death* of a character.And he said probably.

I would like to see a bit more Shakara! and wouldn't be averse to an Armoured Gideon return,as even just a one off.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.