Main Menu

Button Man

Started by Valhalla, 18 January, 2004, 09:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valhalla

Heya,

Dug out some old progs and had a read through of Button Man Books 1 and 2 today. I went on to start reading Book 3 and realised that episode 1 is actually in prog 2001. To my dismay this is one issue i don't have.

I was wondering if anyone could email me some scans of this episode so i can get the whole story? Any help would be much appreciated!

Val

DavidXBrunt

Can't scan but if no-one else turns up I'll send you a synopsis.

Valhalla

Thanks for the offer David.

I'm going to give it one last try...

If anyone could send me a scan of the button man episode from prog 2001 it would be greatly appreciated.

Alternatively if anyone has a spare copy of 2001 that they could sell me or is able to locate a copy it would be a real treat.

I am desperate to read button man 3!!

Thanks for bearing with me

Val.

Oddboy

Val - email me your e-ddress & I'll try & do it for you tonight.
Just read Button Man III ep.1 this weekend.

I know your pain though - I missed the prog after and so for many years (okay, two) had never read ep.2!

Does this mean you've also missed Necronauts ep.1 or did you get the GN?

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=prog&page=specials&choice=prog2001" target="_blank">Prog2001

http://www.2000adonline.com/covers/specials/mediumres/prog2001.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

Valhalla

Hi odders,

Thanks so much for your help. My email address is on it's way.

You are correct in that i haven't read the first necronauts. Prog 2001 was released during my wilderness years. Those years that all of us go through when we waver from the course of the righteous. I came back unto the fold at prog 2002.

I recently filled the last of the 7 year gap with the help of Wake.

Sometime in the none too distance future I plan to read my whole collection.

Thanks again.

Val.

Byron Virgo

I've got the exact opposite problem. I've got prog 2001, and so have read the first episode of Button Man III, but I've never read any of the episodes that follow it!

Oddboy

Better set your phaser to stun.