Main Menu

Best "last episode ever"ever...

Started by Krustabi, 03 March, 2004, 05:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr D

The Quantum Leap one was good, but in all the original books etc and even the pilot if I recall correctly, he was promised that he would eventually return home. And then he didn't. And it was God promising him. So it was saying God is a liar. Bit strange really! Still, it was a fantastic episode.

Um... What else...? Blackadder is also great, Brookside was bizarre but good really. Better tan it normally was.

I can't actually think of anymore for some reason... Um, the last episode of Two Guys and a Girl (formerly Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place) was interesting. All the female characters might have fallen pregnant, and they let views vote online for who they wanted to get pregnant. Interesting really.

Mr D

Ah... well that might explain it then. Cool, get it now! I'll have to pay closer attention in future.

Tanky

Best last episode? BUFFY!
Bou: did you see it and if so could you (in theory for the mo) make me a scythe? It's ok, i'm a trained idiot...

Satanist

My fave is the last episode of Farscape in which it builds up to a really big cliffhanger by apparently killing off the two main characters and then...No hold on a minute that was fucking awful and I couldn't function for days not ever knowing what happened next so I'll go with Blackadder goes forth.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Queen Firey-Bou

buffy's finished ?

i saw an episode that ended up with a crater where the town was, & everyone on a bus & buffy making some speech, was that it ?

Tankie, i can get you a plastic scythe? a garden scythe big or small ? Or i''m sure ive made a few tin-foil hallowene ones in my 18 years of parenthood. as for decorative stuff, i can do pikes & axes etc, but sadly i don't actually make them, blacksmithings not one of my skills.  :(

Tanky

Yeah, that was it! Y'know the axe-thing with the pointy end? That's what i'm after! Not strictly a scythe, but that's what they called it.

Quirkafleeg

Best - Blake's Seven

Worse - ?Been let down unparalleled, like the last episode of Seinfeld?

Thread Zero

Yeah, that was it! Y'know the axe-thing with the pointy end?

That's a battleaxe, or possibly a warhammer.

The pointy bit on the end is for jamming through the eyeholes in an foes helmet and gouging his eye out, you know.  

Priv8eye

I remember the last episode of "Soap" as a kid, evrybody at the end of the episode was about to die in one way or another, and no more was seen of it.

Mr C

That's a Halberd Tanky.

Tanky

It's a big slashy-pointy thing and i want one!!!

Slippery PD

A halbard is basically an axe and a dagger on the end of a large pole.  Its a pole arm.

Yer "medieval weaponry" Slips

Queen Firey-Bou

what something like this tankie? I could e-mail you a selection, i could flog ye sommat like this for ?40 inc P&p, cos its the board ( normally look for a lot more ) . tho i've only got swords off this company before, qualitys always good for them. You'd have to wait a week or so til i put my next swordy bulk order in..... i could e-mail more pix if you really intrested.. think the blade will be rounded not sharpened. *

roll up roll up 2 furra pound, lovely weapons here.....

* for sale to over 21 years old only, for decorative purposes only, Not recommended for sharpening or hacking people. the seller has no responsibility for any eye gougeings as a result of this purchase.http://www.zagota2k.co.uk/giftware/prodpics/G601G.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

halberd. again ?40 to a boarder. ?68 to normal punter.http://www.zagota2k.co.uk/giftware/prodpics/G637.jpg">

Queen Firey-Bou

just one more, this is cute, ?55. http://www.zagota2k.co.uk/giftware/prodpics/G617L.jpg">