Main Menu

"Judge Bernard Shaw"...

Started by Krustabi, 04 March, 2004, 06:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

Funt is actually rather clever.  Its like two swear words rolled up in one....

Yer Slips

sixmo

Sneck is a great one I don't use nearly enough. Grud and spug, however, are staples at this stage.

Would like to be able to "go up to 4" on someone.

However would *REALLY* like to be able to deliver the Nemesis "I am Nemesis. I am the Lord of the Flies. I am Deathbringer..." etc. speech word for word. Pulp-Fiction-Ezekiel-25-sumthin-Samuel-L. Jackson my arse. If you wanna put the shits up someone, go with Nemesis I reckon (big mad triangly heid, and fire breathing would help too!).

"Hello I'd like to report a problem with my last phone bill"
"Certainly, sir. And what is your name?"
"I...am Nemesis...."

Art

Krustabi

I used to use "Crem" all the time. Not no more...

Thread Zero

However would *REALLY* like to be able to deliver the Nemesis "I am Nemesis. I am the Lord of the Flies. I am Deathbringer..." etc. speech word for word.

I am Nemesis -
I am the Warlock -
I am the shape of things to come -
Lord of the flies -
Holder of the sword sinister -
The Death Bringer -
I am the one who waits at the edge of your dreams -
I am all these things and many more

Then Nemesis told Brther Gogol what he wanted him to do and the Terminator knew he was doomed!

Thread Zero

I had a maths techer when I was at school who used to below 'BEHAVE!' occasionally.

Mr D

Rather freakishly, we did a performance of Theatre Worshop's Oh What A Lovely War last year. There's a scene with Mrs Pankhurst where she says 'I have here a letter from my good friend, George Bernard Shaw'

When actors were off, I had to fill in the lines, and one afternoon, THREE TIMES IN A ROW I said 'Judge' instead of George for no discernable reason.

And my girlfriend doesn't like swearing much, so I'm switched to Drokk, Stom, Shiv etc.

Then I get called a 'cute little geek'

Some bloody people.

sixmo

Nice one Mr. Machine. I re-read that bit fairly regularly ("there was some kind of 'thing' floating in his living room!"), but I can never remember it. Too busy practicing my levitation, I reckon.

Calabim

I substitute swear words for 2000ADisms quite a lot in public. Its rather fun to see the reaction of mere mortals.