Main Menu

crazypageforsaleatbristolmania!

Started by steev., 24 May, 2004, 07:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steev.

hello!

well,i thought i'd just mention that i will be
a-sketchin and will have pages of art for sale at bristol.
i'll be bringing most of the bec and kawl stories and some griblig on griblig action!
looking forward to it
thanks,

steve r.

DavidXBrunt

For those of us not able to go to Bristol will you be selling them via this site at any point in the future? What sort of prices? Or should I e-mail for details?

Mr D

Same here :(

I'm only just stopping myself from going into a childish tantrum - I WANT just one, shiny nice page of artwork, that's all I ask!!

steev.

i plan to get some art  up to sell via the site
in the future.certainly e-mail me for details or what not!

cheers,

steve.

Trout

If any of you fools go to Bristol and miss out on a sketch or a piece of art from Steve, you're even more stupid than I thought.

The man's a master with a pencil.

He did me a really gorgeous sketch of Beccy at Dreddcon.

Seek out one, too, oh land-dwellers!

- Trout

Dunk!

Steev, if it's not too personal a question do you have a brother who works for Criterion Studios?

Feel free to ignore.
"Trust we"

Quirkafleeg

Wake

Steve is one of several artists I've chatted to about the original artwork lists on this site, who at the time sounded quite positive about it, but hasn't done anything about it yet.

Wake

steev.

Dunk!

Cool.

I spoke to a friend of mine from Criterion on Sat and he said one of his colleugues had a brother who worked for 2000ad but not being a fan he wasn't sure who. His vague discriptions of the work and the characters involved made me think it was you. Nice to know for sure.

See; no real names mentioned.

No stalk intended.
"Trust we"

Wake

BTW, I'll be at Bristol on the Saturday only. If there are any pages of mine that you would see before buying (apart from oversized pages like Halo Jones Book 3) or any Durham Red pages I can ask Mark Harrison to bring, please let me know asap.

Wake

Link: http://www.2000ad.org/markus/durhamred/" target="_blank">Durham Red artwork for sale